Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry's Reinstation Application
Don't typically comment on apps anymore, but I feel the need to here.

I may hold a minority opinion here but I don't think you should be given Moderator back right away, it would be hypocritical. Two examples I can think of are Laced Xanax(Former Moderator) and WILD(Former Co-Owner), who were not permitted to reapply for Moderator or skip ranks, they had to apply for and start as Trusted first. So that begs the question, how could we possibly allow someone else to apply directly for Moderator when we have denied others the same chance? It may also scream favoritism in the eyes of some. Either way, just my two cents.

Also not to mention that someone else was able to help with "improving" gun balancing from the position of TMod while also handling reports, so maybe the ban requests can wait. I've always been fond of an idea where resigned staff apply for Trusted first then after a month when they've proven they are active again and willing to contribute meaningfully, they can reapply for their original rank. (In this case Moderator)

But nonetheless, I know Christian was a rockstar staff member and would still be an incredibly valuable asset to the staff team.

Again, I know my opinion may be a minority opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strawberry's Reinstation Application - by Gabe - 07-16-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: Strawberry's Reinstation Application - by Avi - 07-16-2019, 12:01 PM