Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry's Reinstation Application
Ingame Name: Christian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39642950

Time Played: 84 Days Total of In-Game Playtime

When First Joined: December 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost always available.

Sponsor(s): @"Dinkleberg >:(" 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Donor+

What can you do to help the community: Besides doing the basics of In-Game Reports & Ban Requests, I'm currently working with Dink, Laced, and Everyjuan in improving Gunplay for the Servers.

Why you want to help the community: I've always enjoyed this community for what it was, and over the years I've spent Resigned, I've seen some of the good change to come out of it since I departed. I want to come back to lend an extra hand, for it's the least I can do to help out.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Apart from the Meme Bans, No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): All of my old applications are located on the old Enjin forums.

How did you find us?: The In-Game Legacy Browser

Other: I'm requesting to be reinstated back onto the Staff team, in order to help out and give an extra hand wherever I can. For those who do not know and are newer players, I was a previous Admin here within the community. I resigned back at the end of 2017, and have since remained as a Donor+. I would request to be reinstated back as an Admin with the departure of Scoovie, but Dink specifically requested for me to start back at Moderator. But maybe I could be reinstated back to Admin, who knows. However, I do intend to try to work my way back up to Admin if that isn't the case, because I want to help contribute like I previously had done before.

P.s. Center / Right Aligned Gang lame.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Huge +1 on this.

Christian has been an enormous help lately regarding gun balancing and in general making the server better. I wasn't there, but I know he was an amazing Admin. I'd like to see him put back there, but if not, Moderator works too.
Don't typically comment on apps anymore, but I feel the need to here.

I may hold a minority opinion here but I don't think you should be given Moderator back right away, it would be hypocritical. Two examples I can think of are Laced Xanax(Former Moderator) and WILD(Former Co-Owner), who were not permitted to reapply for Moderator or skip ranks, they had to apply for and start as Trusted first. So that begs the question, how could we possibly allow someone else to apply directly for Moderator when we have denied others the same chance? It may also scream favoritism in the eyes of some. Either way, just my two cents.

Also not to mention that someone else was able to help with "improving" gun balancing from the position of TMod while also handling reports, so maybe the ban requests can wait. I've always been fond of an idea where resigned staff apply for Trusted first then after a month when they've proven they are active again and willing to contribute meaningfully, they can reapply for their original rank. (In this case Moderator)

But nonetheless, I know Christian was a rockstar staff member and would still be an incredibly valuable asset to the staff team.

Again, I know my opinion may be a minority opinion.
I agree with Gabe in the sense that I do believe you should start back at Trusted. But I do not have an issue with the rank jump.
Overall, a huge +1 for you. You are
- Am Outstanding player who constantly helps others.
- Someone who has full understanding and knowledge of our rules and guidelines
- Friendly face around the community

I wish the best of luck to you Christian.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
While I think it would be great to have you back as staff and I know you can handle staffing, I agree with Gabe in that I think you should start as trusted and be considered for mod after some time. With that I would like to see consistent staffing, playtime, etc. then I would be fine with you going from trusted to mod. With that being said, +1 for trusted -1 for any other rank.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I do agree with Gabe too. While I have no doubts that you would do an excellent job if given it right away, I do believe out of fairness of others who have resigned and returned that you should start back at Trusted.

So, +1 for trusted
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
he is one of the best admins we have had. I don't see an issue with him going up to mod, but I can see why it may be an issue. I think he'd do good at any position. +1
former admin2
I can agree he was/still helps a lot when he was staff and now as a backseat staff/player. He can locate issues within the server and can help clarify things. The decision to jump back to moderator is out of my control and I was told to follow the ladder at start. Again, unsure what that process is when we lost an admin and then gained a Co-Owner.

+1 to become staff again
0 for rank jump.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Christian,
Your time as staff was before my time, however from what I've seen, you were amazing staff. You're an outstanding player and always go out of your way to help the server any way you can. You've done a lot for this community, so in my opinion I give a big +1. I'd be happy to see you as a moderator and I wouldn't complain, but I do agree with Gabe's opinion. I believe everyone who applies for staff should be on equal sitting, as we are all equal. But again, just voicing a concern.  I'll be happy to staff with you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Christian has stated he would like to withdraw his app at this time. Thanks!