Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 for 1
I was just trying to have a bit of fun on my T round it was never meant to come across as Harassment, Teaming or Ghosting, I was the last T alive during my traitor round so I decided to have a bit of fun. Moss asked over in game voice if I was a T so I threw a bat at him and ran away. I then didn't see him again for the rest of the round until I turned a corner saw moss hitting the ice with a bat and Ice shooting him, I killed Ice and then defib'd moss,again just having a bit of fun nothing mean intended I then died about 20seconds later trying to kill someone else.

when it comes to the other video he claims to have of us doing the same thing, we were both Traitors that time so the teaming is kinda self-explained.

we did defib and Knife him though (he had been insulting everyone over voice coms and he has the text hat "Knife=Bitch" so we thought it would be good if he got knifed twice in 1 round)

And as most people know when I am on the server I only communicate using 4 pre-made binds: (i am cactus, I AM CACTUS, WHY ARE WE KILLING CACTUS and NOBODY KILLS CACTUS BUT CACTUS) so I don't know how he thinks I was mocking him in any way but I definitely wasn't.

I do agree with Ice that during the rounds on Community pool people were targeting him, I how ever was not one of them I never once damaged, Killed or Kos'd Ice without reason.

I tried to talk to him about this incident on the server but he just kept responding with insults, which I can understand he was angry people were kos'ing and rdm'ing him but he shouldn't take that out on me.

I should also state that Moss and I definitely were not ghosting, I have only played with him a few times on the server and I don't even have him added on steam.
The incident on terror train was just me trying to have a little fun and it was taken poorly by Ice I meant nothing by it and I apologise for what happened after and hope there are no hard feelings.

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
2 for 1 - by IceWallowCome - 07-18-2019, 04:20 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by ZeroForksGiven - 07-18-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by IceWallowCome - 07-18-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by Stormey - 07-18-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by Slightly Sweet Salsa - 07-18-2019, 06:39 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by Cactus - 07-18-2019, 06:44 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by IceWallowCome - 07-18-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by Cactus - 07-18-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: 2 for 1 - by IceWallowCome - 07-18-2019, 12:56 PM