Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Dong We Trust
Ingame Name: dong, ding dong, d0ng

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 522 hours

When First Joined: February of 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mondays: basically all day. Any other day: sometime between 7-10pm EST until the early morning hours. Most of my time will be after I get home from work. I usually get another day off besides Mondays, but it's always random.

Sponsor(s): @Dildo Shwaggins 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can apply my past staff experience to ensure that reports are handled effectively and that I'll make proper ban requests. Seeing as I was a previous Test Mod I already know the expectations and general ropes of being staff. 

Why you want to help the community: I have been here for over a year and even when times get rough I'm still drawn back to Dink's. This community holds a special place in my heart, I devoted so much time and energy to ensure it was a good environment for new and current players back when I was staff, and now I want to be able to do that again. Being on late nights and early mornings I find myself limited in how I can deal with people (besides gagging and muting) who are ruining the game for others, with Trusted I could slay people and give them warnings.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4210

How did you find us?: Through two men named Gabe and Summer

Other: I hope that my 5 day gap of inactivity won't be too much of a problem, I had just started my new job at an amusement park and I was trying to figure out my gaming schedule. Also, people may bring into question my past resignation, I had left because I was being targeted by a few members (who are now gone) and it took a toll on me. I also had IRL stuff going on that I'm not going to get into, but I hope you can take that into consideration.

Messages In This Thread
In Dong We Trust - by ding - 07-27-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by Steve - 07-27-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by Admiral Arbok - 07-27-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by happy - 07-27-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by DoYouLiftBro - 07-28-2019, 12:31 AM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by Gabe - 07-28-2019, 01:09 AM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by Gabe - 07-30-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by Dildo Shwaggins - 07-30-2019, 11:23 AM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by WILD - 07-30-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by Fozzy - 07-30-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: In Dong We Trust - by daeganislegit - 07-31-2019, 11:17 PM