pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED - 08-02-2019, 09:26 PM