Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: do we really have to go over this again

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: nah
https://youtu.be/2hIvvZGXNLw

Also, your steamid is STEAM_0:0:505905703
(08-02-2019, 07:31 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: https://youtu.be/2hIvvZGXNLw

Also, your steamid is STEAM_0:0:505905703

so you wanna tell me where it looks like im aimbotting because it looks exactly like the dogshit evidence you guys had against me last time, i missed several shots, played pretty shitty in general, almost died twice, had hitreg fuck me over, 50+ ping and lagging my ass off, yet im banned why? lol, does this mean if i go on my main im ban evading
Yeah if you go on your main / any other account it's ban evading + that account also gets perma'd, then your chances of unban go down a lot since you add on another reason to stay banned.
what the heck am I looking at

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-02-2019, 07:55 PM)Hani Wrote: Yeah if you go on your main / any other account it's ban evading + that account also gets perma'd, then your chances of unban go down a lot since you add on another reason to stay banned.

but at this point im being banned basically for not playing on my main lol. i know reasons for playing on an alt are niche and there are very few, but why does this happen all the time with some of the (no offense) WORST staff members gameplay wise making ban reports on people who are better than them. there are several people who have been ban requested just for simply doing good on an alt account (literally aeth0r just got ban requested like 3 weeks ago). is there a rule that we cant play on an alt? is that why ban request are constant if we play as guest and start playing decent? i literally streamed all of my gameplay live for 2 hours and was still called a cheater and had a ban request made on me, i dont get the point in banning me when theres no proof
There is no rule about playing on an alt IF your main is not banned.

Also, anybody wanna tell me where he's aimbotting in that video? Because I don't see it. Just looks like a very good player to me. If we're gonna start banning people for being good then I guess aeth0r, Mini, Fozzy, and I are gonna have to go too.
(08-02-2019, 08:16 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 07:55 PM)Hani Wrote: Yeah if you go on your main / any other account it's ban evading + that account also gets perma'd, then your chances of unban go down a lot since you add on another reason to stay banned.

but at this point im being banned basically for not playing on my main lol. i know reasons for playing on an alt are niche and there are very few, but why does this happen all the time with some of the (no offense) WORST staff members gameplay wise making ban reports on people who are better than them. there are several people who have been ban requested just for simply doing good on an alt account (literally aeth0r just got ban requested like 3 weeks ago). is there a rule that we cant play on an alt? is that why ban request are constant if we play as guest and start playing decent? i literally streamed all of my gameplay live for 2 hours and was still called a cheater and had a ban request made on me, i dont get the point in banning me when theres no proof

No it's not unless you were already banned on your main or how ever many accounts you have. Seeing that this is still an active ban, I wouldn't get on for now.

Not speaking for myself, just a general trend - guests tend to be bad. If someone see's someone on someone like aeth0r's level, almost everyone get's immediately suspicious. There's also the whole thing of, really good hacks only show for the player client side. By all means though go ahead and post what you captured though, killers video looks smooth imo after looking at it but I think it's not that common anymore for people to know, spectating players in first person is usually not accurate but I mean, everyone makes mistakes. We'll see how this goes from here since pretty sure we're both aware many people are always suspicious of you.

I could tell you were an alt account the moment you joined talking about like, scoovie and other staff. Just not sure who, but not everyone can be there to catch onto that since not everyone is on at the same time.
Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?
There was also more evidence after reverse searching his SteamID. 0:45 seems pretty sus to me.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]