pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
(08-05-2019, 03:40 PM)happy Wrote: how "revolutionary" can it be on a 15 yr old game...
Gmod uses the source engine. It's easier to analyze gmod and figure new features and ideas in gmod rather than in CSS, CSGO, Apex Legends, etc.

(08-05-2019, 03:45 PM)Foxka Wrote: Well of you wont give details on this program then I'm afraid I'm not going to support an unban at this time. It seems too much like a program that gives you unfair advantages over the regular Joe's who play the game with its default settings. Even if it's just to improve your fps by getting rid of something like a texture it is still cheating. So for now, I think the ban is going to stick for those reasons.

But see how we're getting off topic here? The only reason this program was even brought up was because of a ban on another server. My ban on this server is "aimbot" not "being banned on another server". I've explained in private messages to a moderator already (if they want to come out and say who they are, thats fine with me) that the program does not give any unfair advantages.

Do you see any unfair advantages in any of the clips and videos posted on this forums? The answer is no, because their is none.

If I can play on moat.gg with my custom client (a server with an extensive and extremely effective anti cheat), what makes you think it's giving unfair advantages?

I've also already expressed that I don't run my custom gmod client when streaming, which is obvious in the live stream during my previous ban request.

I'm asking for an unban for aimbot, which I'm not doing, so why are other encounters with servers being taken to account and not the "evidence" on these forums and this thread?

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED - 08-05-2019, 04:54 PM