pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
Just because most.gg allows it doesn’t mean dink’s allows it. That’s a completely different server with a different anti-cheat and such, so that can be nullified if you want to nullify the existence of that external program that you have. Now for the moderator knowing the basics of it, I really gotta believe it has to be someone with knowledge of shit like that to even make a judgement call on it.

So for your unban request as for aimbot, I don’t really fucking care. That’s in the past, and if you get unbanned you get unbanned, but ya know, being in that circle that says “I can’t tell you this because it’s a clique” I really don’t trust. You don’t use it while streaming because it probably has an unfair advantage to it, and you’re “trusting” us to believe you. When it seems you don’t trust us enough to tell us why you think it’s such a great fucking program that you can’t even give us a description publicly.

So I’m all actuality I think he should be unbanned for aimbot, and rebanned for external assistance if you wanna play the game as “I wasn’t aimbotting”
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by Summer - 08-06-2019, 12:32 PM