pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
(08-06-2019, 12:32 PM)Summer Wrote: So I’m all actuality I think he should be unbanned for aimbot, and rebanned for external assistance if you wanna play the game as “I wasn’t aimbotting”

This is a good point.

Though he is right that Cheat Engine, to my knowledge, has little to no functionality when it comes to tampering with server side values, however, client side values is different- doesn't mean server bypass can't be done. As for them being "completely undetectable" by AC, that's a stretch. CheatEngine was the pinnacle of script kiddies between 2012 to 2013. I believe around the same time of CE being released, Garry updated the Garry's Mod client to detect prior changes in server values and banned around two-thousand players. It doesn't mean CE is undetectable, it just means if you're not a twit you can get away with using it to alter your gameplay minorly. For actual aimbots, pretty sure you'd need another outside node in function with CE, or another program assuming they're dedicated to video games. People used to use alter anything from recoil to their crouch speed when I first began playing Garry's Mod, and could even render model hitboxes.

The defense of yourself is doing more harm than good because of your refusal to explain anything. The issue with 'trusting' developers is that a large handful of them have experience in cheats, and the creator of Moat's AC is literally one of those people. If you're one of them, in my experience, it's hard to trust you. The creator of Moat's AC made numerous cheats, and I believe still actively does, though, just because he is a skilled coder doesn't mean his AC isn't able to be bypassed. A simple look at his GitHub repository and any other dedicated coder could easily bypass it. 

I don't care about your ban, but I'm throwing in what I know from experience. You're right about CE, but I think you'd honestly need to explain your refusal to explain your ban in a way that doesn't make it seem like you're hiding something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by Stiffler's Mom - 08-06-2019, 02:16 PM