pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
Besides being extremely hard to read, I don't think anyone got an answer they're looking for. You continue to say it does not offer an advantage, but refuse to acknowledge what it actually is you've done, so I'm still going to assume what you've done is unfair or you would have no purpose of using it at all. If 'view angle manipulation' is the purpose of your previous ban and it is not a benefit to the player, what is it? You keep reiterating you'd prefer not to speak about it, so that's up to you. If anyone falls for the, 'I didn't do it, unban me' speal I don't know what to say.

CAC is infrequently updated and used to ban falsely frequently, but from your words, it's not a fault. I'm sure moderators are reviewing this and your messages in privacy, so good luck to you.

And yes, people are inferring what they believe; pleading the fifth only digs deeper holes. If you're truly simply just a good player, hats off to you. Use those skills in a demanding game and win a Fortnite championship.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by Stiffler's Mom - 08-06-2019, 05:57 PM