Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To suggest or not to suggest?
(08-06-2019, 02:05 PM)[test]Cake Wrote:
  • Replace indoor pool and modern house 
  • Have maps added for some holidays like Halloween and Christmas
  • Add holiday trails/hats for Christmas 
  • Have maps that are rotated by quarter (does not have to be new maps but a rotation could be fun)
  • Give donors access to the friends command?
  • Special rounds like low gravity to ph
Some suggestions for maps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1826980018

There are threads for both of these maps, removal of maps is not up for options right now until we find some NON css maps, with enough spawn points, which I am working on. I'm testing a few, and I'm going to send them to fish to retest. 
I have found some holiday maps to cover holidays as well, no worries there.
I can look for holiday trails and hats, but will take suggestions, please feel free to pm me and fish some. I'll be able to tell you if they'll work properly or not.
The quarterly rotation would be hard to keep up with dink the only one able to do this and he's busy with work/moving right now.
I am fully against donors having friends, that literally gives them almost all the same commands as trusted, minus forceswap. This is unfair to trusted that work hard for that position, and on top of this, it makes it harder on staff, I won't lie. Many donors like to take over and make situations harder without meaning to, even when told to chill.
Special rounds can be doable, but that is on that backburner until we finish some current things. Rules finalization one last time, New Taunts (which are almost done look out for those) and map replacements for all the ones we removed.

Messages In This Thread
To suggest or not to suggest? - by [test]Cake - 08-06-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: To suggest or not to suggest? - by Avi - 08-06-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: To suggest or not to suggest? - by happy - 08-06-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: To suggest or not to suggest? - by Móno - 08-06-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: To suggest or not to suggest? - by Smurfmin - 08-06-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: To suggest or not to suggest? - by JustKuono - 08-13-2019, 07:42 PM