pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
@Summer - My program doesn't have any external assistance. I've already explained this. The reason it was brought up was because of a ban on another server. If I'm being banned for being banned on another server, and thats concerning to the staff, then I'd appreciate it if they'd outright come out and say that. But my original ban reason on THIS server is aimbot. I'm not aimbotting, so I should be unbanned.

I've also live streamed myself playing on a vanilla version of gmod, and I've performed the exact same as in the evidence presented. Stop focusing on my custom client and focus on the reason I was banned.

(08-06-2019, 05:45 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: So far he admits to using a "program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things (he'd) rather not get into", has a history of getting banned on other servers, and wont disclose what this "program" does.

Look whatever cheat forums your part of doesn't mean shit here. We dont care about upsetting your little hacker friends who wright piss-poor code that gets flagged by anti-cheat. If this program is truly benign like you say then there is absolutely no reason for you not to disclose what it does. Clearly you have knowledge about these cheats beyond what a normal player would and it certainly doesn't help your case.

Also this thread is amazing and kept me entertained all afternoon.

I don't want to disclose what it does because ;
A. I don't want to.
B. It doesn't involve my ban reason.

I've already said it doesnt give any external assistance. The evidence presented pushes the ideal that I'm aimbotting, even though I'm not. By definition, that's a false ban.
Lycan has already apologized to me privately, and I've spoken to Gabe about some of the features of my custom client. Also, saying because I have knowledge in cheats and source engine doesn't help my case is just inane. That's like saying any anti-cheat developer should be banned from video games because they know how to cheat in them and get around anti cheats.

I was banned for aimbot, it was a wrongful ban, so I'm requesting to be unbanned.

I was not banned for being banned on another server (the supposed "history" of being banned on another server is 2. One of them was a manual ban from an angry admin.)

What is the obsession with my custom client? Why aren't we focusing on the reason I'm banned and concluding a decision on whether I should stay banned or not based on the evidence, and instead reaching as far as to ban me for "external assistance".

This question should be "Is this player aimbotting?" and nothing else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED - 08-06-2019, 11:46 PM