Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ceebeast
Hey ceebeast! I appreciate that you want to apply for the trusted rank, but unfortunately you do not meet the necessary requirements yet to apply.

Here's what you need to do and may already have been specified to you:

- Get a solid Sponsor for your app.  One of the requirements is that you get a sponsor from a Moderator.  I see that you do not have one.  For your app to be valid you'll need a sponsor.  
 - Lastly, make some ban requests on the forums.  You don't have any according to the threads that you've made.  So working on that will help you get to where you need to be to apply for trusted!

EDIT:  I mislead by saying you needed to make an introduction thread.  It is not required, but I still Highly recommend you make one so that we can get to know you a little better. 

You are a great person to play with on the server and you have the required amount of time to apply for the position.  However, this app is invalid.  

Wish you luck and hope to see you become more involved with the community!

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 08-07-2019, 01:30 AM
RE: ceebeast - by killerZoreo - 08-07-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: ceebeast - by DoYouLiftBro - 08-07-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: ceebeast - by killerZoreo - 08-07-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 08-07-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: ceebeast - by Penguinslayer4 - 08-07-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: ceebeast - by Raider Hanks - 08-07-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ceebeast - by Gabe - 08-08-2019, 10:39 PM