Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ceebeast
Ingame Name: .ceebeast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33903708

Time Played: 9693 minutes, 161.55 hrs

When First Joined: Not exactly sure

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pretty much all day/whenever I can. I play in the CST zone.

Sponsor(s): Haven't specifically asked anyone to sponsor me, I am hoping that people that have played with me will give their own unbiased input on me.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: The last time I played TTT as much as this was when I was in highschool... from 2012-2016. I was a highly ranked and respected admin under the alias 'imyourdeepestfear' in the Convict Gaming community. The community has since then been disbanded (I believe in 2018). I have a depth of knowledge about TTT that I see that other Trusted members and even moderators do not have. I rarely "RDM", and when I do it is for a justifiable reason. RDM is in quotes because most of the time there is a very valid reason that I killed someone. I have over 1600 hours in Garry's Mod and the vast majority of those hours are in TTT. I am not a troll and have a lot of patience when dealing with others. I can (very rarely) have a short temper when things irritate me very much in real life, and I believe that I have shown that one time when dealing with daegan. I have flaws, but I can recognize when I do things wrong and am not afraid to admit those things. I would say that I am more skilled at TTT than most players, but that is due to myself playing TTT for a long time, a developed game sense over that time, and my aim that has transferred from CS:GO. I think that throughout my past experience of being an admin of a very large gaming community (stemming from TF2 servers, to Garry's Mod servers, to CS server), and my passion for the game, I can be a positive influence on current members and new players while at the same time enforcing the server rules. There have been multiple instances where I put aside playing the game in order to teach new players on Dinkleberg's! on how to play the game (Pressing F1 and reading the tutorial, answering their questions, giving them tips, had a user named Meeepo add me and directly ask for advice.) I know most of the players on the server, and I'd like to say that they know me and have mostly positive things to say.
Why you want to help the community: I'd like to help this community as there are many instances of no staff being online (late at night) when cheaters, rdmers, or trolls get on. Since I play late at night as well as during the day, this ruins my experience as well as the experience of everybody else on the server at that time. There are also instances where not many staff members are online when the server is either full or close to being full, and I'd like to help out in that regard. I have enjoyed being part of Dinkleberg's! and will continue to do so regardless of the outcome of this application. I want to help the community that I enjoy spending so much time on. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have not.

How did you find us?: I was looking for a good TTT server to play on, and after visiting various ones every time I played TTT, I found dinkleberg's and ended up sticking around because I liked the people and the community. 

Other: I think I would be a great addition to your staff. I hope that my lack of posting on the forum does not sway your choice. Thanks for the consideration.
Your application is invalid without a sponsor, but I will say that I have never had any issues with you online. One thing I would recommend is making more ban requests
Hey ceebeast! I appreciate that you want to apply for the trusted rank, but unfortunately you do not meet the necessary requirements yet to apply.

Here's what you need to do and may already have been specified to you:

- Get a solid Sponsor for your app.  One of the requirements is that you get a sponsor from a Moderator.  I see that you do not have one.  For your app to be valid you'll need a sponsor.  
 - Lastly, make some ban requests on the forums.  You don't have any according to the threads that you've made.  So working on that will help you get to where you need to be to apply for trusted!

EDIT:  I mislead by saying you needed to make an introduction thread.  It is not required, but I still Highly recommend you make one so that we can get to know you a little better. 

You are a great person to play with on the server and you have the required amount of time to apply for the position.  However, this app is invalid.  

Wish you luck and hope to see you become more involved with the community!

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(08-07-2019, 01:44 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Hey ceebeast! I appreciate that you want to apply for the trusted rank, but unfortunately you do not meet the necessary requirements yet to apply.

Here's what you need to do and may already have been specified to you:

- Make an introduction thread on the forums.  Going through your made threads I saw that you had not had one yet.  I highly recommend making one!
Introduction threads are a requirement for ph. It is not a listed requirement for ttt
Sorry, I was hoping that people I've played with before that are staff can vouch for me instead of bothering others for a sponsor. It's also 2:11AM and not many people are online. In that case I will mostly likely not be resubmitting an application and just continue my time as a regular.
(08-07-2019, 02:11 AM).ceebeast Wrote: Sorry, I was hoping that people I've played with before that are staff can vouch for me instead of bothering others for a sponsor. It's also 2:11AM and not many people are online. In that case I will mostly likely not be resubmitting an application and just continue my time as a regular.

The main role of a sponsor is to train you if you are given the position applied for. A lot of us are also in different time zones or will respond whenever we can so it wouldn't inconvenience anyone of us if you messaged us asking.

Sponsors also help establish with staff who haven't played with you that you are in fact known by some staff. You can also see when you first joined by going to the servers gametracker and searching your original username you used when you first joined the server, it will give you a first seen date.

I wouldn't let the sponsor thing discourage you, patience is definitely key for any staffing role, so you have to have patience while finding a sponsor.
Consider increasing activity on forums and discord. Put on some ban requests if possible. I know it could be difficult with timezone and such, since you may be on when other staff are on, but look out for opportunities to do so. You have great server activity and don't let this setback deter you. By the time someone decides to sponsor and you are reliable to apply again, be sure you have some ban requests on your belt.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Denied obviously, next time have a sponsor and take note of the input given here. You may submit another application on 9/8/19