pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
Hello, so I don't remember correctly if you stream every time your on or not but you've never said anywhere in this thread that you don't use the custom client on dinks or not. Now I completely agree that you shouldn't be banned for aimbotting but you are dancing around the question if you're using the custom client on dinks or not. You've said "I don't use the custom client while streaming because it's pretty much setting myself up, i dont want people asking "hey where did you get that" or "why does you gmod do (x)". Also, could you point out where I said I used the client in this clips, and on this server at all? You guys asked me to explained why I was banned from another server, and I explained it was for my custom client. I've never said I used it here, why are you trying to keep me banned for an off topic reason? I was banned for aimbot, it's obvious I'm not, end of story."

and  "I've also live streamed myself playing on a vanilla version of gmod, and I've performed the exact same as in the evidence presented. Stop focusing on my custom client and focus on the reason I was banned." just want you to clarify that you haven't used it on dinks for me ty.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by Fozzy - 08-07-2019, 12:33 PM