Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noble Jades Staff App Electric Boogaloo
Ingame Name:  Noble Jade Falcon 

SteamID: 76561198050407386

Time Played: 850 hours or 35 and half days 

When First Joined: April 2016 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Weekends, weekday nights 
UTC+3

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community: Enforce the rules 

Why you want to help the community:  As you may be able to tell, I am in quite a different time zone now.  Because of this, I often play at times of day when there are no staff on - this leads to great pain not just for myself, but for other players as well who have to endure the lawlessness.  I intend to put a stop to such shenanigans at these hours - with me as a trusted, the sun will never set on Dinks TTT!   

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pp-Round-2

How did you find us?: I don't recall, probably just saw it in the server browser 

Other: As I have pointed out, if you haven't seen me on, you probably won't see me on.  Due to the timezone difference, very few mods are on when I'm on except when it gets very late here.  At the moment, the only thing I can do is kick when no staff are on - I am of course very hesitant to do this as I do not have the proper tools to determine actual violations and only kick when they are committing blatant rdm repeatedly that I know for a fact happened.  Getting trusted would enable me to enforce the rules and create a better environment for all.  I've played here for a very long time - I know the rules, I also know what the rules aren't.  
Алтынного вора вешают, а полтинного чествуют.

Messages In This Thread
Noble Jades Staff App Electric Boogaloo - by Noble Jade Falcon - 09-09-2019, 01:33 AM