Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noble Jades Staff App Electric Boogaloo
(09-09-2019, 02:11 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
You haven't been back since your last application in 2017. You have no recent involvement with the community and EXTREMELY little time over the past month.
Still, good luck.

https://imgur.com/a/uW4jCal <-- your time over the past month

That’s not exactly true - I have been back since then.  I’ve played on and off since then and played quite a bit this summer I think.  Of course, if you’re referring to forum activity - I’m not going to become a prolific poster - this simply isn’t a good use of my time.  But I think you’re missing my point - I play on the server when mods aren’t on most of the time, which effectively means that most of the active mods don’t see me and many of the junior mods I don’t know well.  And how am I supposed to be involved in the community ? I live in a completely different time zone! I’ll be fill be fillimg a gap in the staff schedule that no else can realistically fill.
Алтынного вора вешают, а полтинного чествуют.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noble Jades Staff App Electric Boogaloo - by Noble Jade Falcon - 09-09-2019, 04:35 AM