Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noble Jades Staff App Electric Boogaloo
(09-09-2019, 07:25 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
"Eh, I’m starting to get active - it took me a month to figure how to get decent internet here. But, I’m not particularly inclined to play a lot if I have to put up with constant RDM, which is the situation currently."

This is literally most of what you would deal with as a TTT staff member, saying you don't want to deal with it as a normal user shows lack of effort in wanting to change this outcome.  It is a bad mentality to have as someone wanting to become staff, as a normal user you can gather evidence and file a report (ban request) for people who constantly RDM. Based on your responses alone I'm going to vote -1 on your application.  Hopefully you take the advice of your peers to better prepare yourself if/when you decide to apply again.

+

I think you misunderstand me - I'm not talking about putting up with it as in being around when it happens.  What I'm talking about is being there - on the server -  and being powerless to stop it.  But I do take your point - it is illogical of me to desire a staff position if I'm unwilling to take the time to fill out ban requests.  It's not necessarily a mentality...it's more of me simply not having that much free time at the moment (admittedly, I've always found the community involvement argument a bit odd as for years you could simply buy staff...but I suspect that was done away with for a good reason).  But, I can endeavor to fill out ban requests when I have the time...which isn't much at the moment as I'm busy learning Russian full-time at the moment, which is A. very time intensive and B. headache inducing.  I do walk back the more irritated sounding parts of my earlier posts by the way - I was in a foul mood due to other matters unrelated to the server.

(09-09-2019, 06:36 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: One of the requirements for applying is consistent gameplay over the course of the last 30 days.

Fair point - I didn't notice that part.
Алтынного вора вешают, а полтинного чествуют.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noble Jades Staff App Electric Boogaloo - by Noble Jade Falcon - 09-09-2019, 10:05 AM