Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dang i put it in the wrong section my B
I just wanted to make a quick response to the responses I've gotten to this app! I would like to start by saying that I appreciate all the responses I've gotten and I will work on what you've all told me, but I just wanted to address a common concern that has been voiced. It's obvious what I'm referring to so I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I think that a lot of what's said is fair, and I will work on it like I said, but with that being said I think it's unfair to say or imply that I haven't changed. I might be abrasive to my friends for fun, but when it comes to real problems, though I don't always I have made lots of strides to fixing problems. In the case of thunderwalrusinthebar that few probably remember, it was worked out before a decision even had to be made on the forums. I deleted a post after speaking with him, and just told him to ignore me, and bam, we're not friends, but the problem's over. In even more current cases with people like my duder on the server who is constantly screaming about me or reporting me for nothing, and all I do it mute him or tell him to shut up. I've asked a few staff before to speak with him but I'm not sure anything's come of it. In short, I greatly appreciate all of the responses, and am going to work on improving more, but I just think that you guys are either not paying attention out of irritation (I wouldn't blame you, it's not an accusation) or you just plain haven't noticed (again wouldn't blame you) but again I thank you for taking your time to read this and for leaving comments. PS this turned into a LOT  longer of an explanation than I expected.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh dang i put it in the wrong section my B - by MilkManFromMars - 10-04-2019, 05:19 PM