Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dang i put it in the wrong section my B
Ingame Name: MilkManFromMars

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72125948

Time Played: ~475 hours (MilkManFromMars and IceWallowCome)

When First Joined: July 29, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available all afternoon, late in the evening, and all weekend every other weekend

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Well I have a giant red target on my back for trolls so I'm good at weeding them out at least. I do find myself on when no staff are more than you'd probably expect, and would like to help fill those gaps when I play. I do have a rowdier playstyle (not that i need to say that) but staffing isn't playing, and I'm just looking to help when no one else is able to.

Why you want to help the community: I honestly love Dink's ttt. The server is fun for a lot of reasons. I enjoy being on and meeting the friendly people the community has to offer, from the staff who are fun to mess with like Raider, to the people who mingle and mess around like Semenbeard. I consider them all my friends. It's nothing more than just trying to make the place better for those people in it because they're people who I've come to genuinely care about.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, not seriously

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No, no serious applications.

How did you find us?: In the server browser. My previous main was minecraft b5 24/7 which lowered my standards so much i ended up staying for the crummycrade and island's

(just an other, I'm gonna avoid reading the replies to this for about 24 hours, so hopefully i wont know what anyone's said until the verdict has been voted on)
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I'm just going to give my input on things you should work on:

While you make plenty of ban requests and call for help plenty of times, you're a bit too rowdy imo. There are times when you and others go at each other and it seemingly feels like you have no resolve to make it better. I'm speaking off the multiple occasions you say you've been an admin multiple times in short time spans and such. Which goes in hand with you trolling too much.
Think there's agitation involved with a lot of situations between you and who ever else. We also had that situation where you were encouraging people to say n****r, and you definitely got better since then. I just don't think you're quite "calmed" down enough.

I also understand though, there are people that come after you because off of those instances or no good reason at all which I have seen and acknowledge. They shouldn't be doing that, but I just want to say- you're not completely innocent of the problems between you and others (with whatever beef you have with others, not a random). It's not helpful for us staff at all when these situations arise.

Think you just need to find your boundaries which I believe you're fully capable of and learn when you should stop.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+0
Milkman has been really helpful recently with ban requests and is willing to help new players who come around. My only concern is you can be rageful and toxic AT TIMES. My main example of this is the whole penny situation shortly after I became trusted. I kinda understand it looking back, but it was pretty bad. This was a while ago (within my first week of trusted) so I wouldn't consider this an example that should be seen as a "deciding factor." Also, this was a while ago and I haven't seen anything like this recently. Plus, we all have that one day ingame where we get super pissed off. Good luck on your app.
Make milk trusted so that I never have to here "I was staff once" again.
+1

You are a funny meme and I believe you could be an amazing asset to the TTT staff! :D
Wait, a legitimate staff app from milkman wtf?

Honestly, imma have to stay neutral on this. Even if you can be helpful sometimes, most of the time, you can be causing a bit of trouble when it comes to provoking some of the new players, which just causes a whole dilemma. But when you actually try to help staff and do crowd control and things like that, you’re honestly rather helpful. So im torn between a +1 or a -1 so I won’t vote. Otherwise, keep calm and good luck.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
-1 why is my crosshair red

+1 never ran into an issue with this milk gives good protein makes alot of ban requests and overall fun dude to play with gl
(10-03-2019, 08:30 PM)Proper Wrote: I definitely believe you have a boundary problem, and I don't think you are in the habit of taking genuine productive steps to de-escalate situations regardless of who started them. I haven't seen you in-game or anything so I won't be basing a vote solely off these things I've witnessed, on top of the fact that u are (sometimes) a fun person to be around. I don't think you're intentionally malicious. +0

Wtf is this a genuine response from proper? That’s not cannon
I just wanted to make a quick response to the responses I've gotten to this app! I would like to start by saying that I appreciate all the responses I've gotten and I will work on what you've all told me, but I just wanted to address a common concern that has been voiced. It's obvious what I'm referring to so I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I think that a lot of what's said is fair, and I will work on it like I said, but with that being said I think it's unfair to say or imply that I haven't changed. I might be abrasive to my friends for fun, but when it comes to real problems, though I don't always I have made lots of strides to fixing problems. In the case of thunderwalrusinthebar that few probably remember, it was worked out before a decision even had to be made on the forums. I deleted a post after speaking with him, and just told him to ignore me, and bam, we're not friends, but the problem's over. In even more current cases with people like my duder on the server who is constantly screaming about me or reporting me for nothing, and all I do it mute him or tell him to shut up. I've asked a few staff before to speak with him but I'm not sure anything's come of it. In short, I greatly appreciate all of the responses, and am going to work on improving more, but I just think that you guys are either not paying attention out of irritation (I wouldn't blame you, it's not an accusation) or you just plain haven't noticed (again wouldn't blame you) but again I thank you for taking your time to read this and for leaving comments. PS this turned into a LOT  longer of an explanation than I expected.
Milk, I like ya as a person man. Sure you can get a little out of hand sometimes with people, but like you said, you're working on it and that's what matters. Here's my thoughts though. Since playing with you (which is almost everyday), you tend to blow some situations out of proportion. When people like duder engage you, and start an argument on the server, you go on an all out argument war. This isn't the first or only person you do this to. I agree that some people take your personality differently, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you should learn when to speak the way you do. I also know that yes, it's just some good ol fashioned trolling, but some people may take offense to some of the stuff you say. Now me and you, we go back and forth with little arguments here and there but behind the scenes you are very professional with handing me evidence or expressing a concern or problem you have. Now I'm not asking you to become this suit and tie businessman personality because you're not that kind of person. My only advice is that you learn to tone down some of the stuff you say to people and be aware of what you're saying before it is said. Other than that, +0 for me. Good luck brother.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]