Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dang i put it in the wrong section my B
Milk, I like ya as a person man. Sure you can get a little out of hand sometimes with people, but like you said, you're working on it and that's what matters. Here's my thoughts though. Since playing with you (which is almost everyday), you tend to blow some situations out of proportion. When people like duder engage you, and start an argument on the server, you go on an all out argument war. This isn't the first or only person you do this to. I agree that some people take your personality differently, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you should learn when to speak the way you do. I also know that yes, it's just some good ol fashioned trolling, but some people may take offense to some of the stuff you say. Now me and you, we go back and forth with little arguments here and there but behind the scenes you are very professional with handing me evidence or expressing a concern or problem you have. Now I'm not asking you to become this suit and tie businessman personality because you're not that kind of person. My only advice is that you learn to tone down some of the stuff you say to people and be aware of what you're saying before it is said. Other than that, +0 for me. Good luck brother.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh dang i put it in the wrong section my B - by RenzoLeBenzo - 10-05-2019, 08:40 PM