Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The problem
Alright

[Image: KSboaaP.jpg]
I killed someone for T baiting at the end of a map when I joined, (the guy reported me saying he was joking with a lenny but forgave me because he knew he was in the wrong) i called this out multiple times in chat. No one else killed me. Dagger comes in and says can i trust you i told him i had a reason to kill him don't fucking kill me and he open the door and kills me, so he gets reported, then slain for RMD next map.

Dagger never says a word about this slay on round 2 of dolls. Game goes on as normal. Later on after being snarky and a smart ass among other things i told him in chat he needs to stop making up his own rules (which you do btw just ask @Everyjuan) and to knock his shit off, he gets all whiny saying don't talk to me, i told him he kind of has to talk to me as I am a Mod. @Everyjuan agrees in admin chat and was the end of that conversation. The last couple of rounds for that map go by then the map changes again.

Dagger then disconnects with "I have work and Christmas seeks war..." which i was made away of after the fact, i didn't originally see this nor care until someone told me about it.

Proof:
 [Image: 3e8GjJv.png]

Then i am made aware that this post is made long after the fact that he took his slay without saying anything about it and leaving the game.

I don't know what your issue is Dagger, but Juan saw the reports and slayed you. Don't get all pissy many rounds after the fact because you want to start some shit because I told you to behave.

[Image: wVHeBO6.png]
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The problem - by SIX - 03-06-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: The problem - by RussEfarmer - 03-06-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: The problem - by Everyjuan - 03-06-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: The problem - by reed1103 - 03-06-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: The problem - by Everyjuan - 03-06-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: The problem - by Christmas Fish - 03-06-2017, 05:13 PM
RE: The problem - by SIX - 03-06-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: The problem - by Everyjuan - 03-06-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: The problem - by Turner - 03-06-2017, 05:27 PM