Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The problem
If I am reported, I get to know why.
If I give my response, no matter what I say, they keep it anyway...
If I am slain, I ask why.
If I am told and slain still, I will ask about the rules...
If I am not Slain, we move on.
There is big difference between arguing and probing info...

I won't waste my time arguing...we either discuss it like normal people, or we don't.
If I ask why, don't feel attacked...

I just had a mistake happen where I followed the KOS of a guy who was...'supposedly' T baiting, though I could not confirm, seeing as how it was just two people and I was outside.

Later Christmas Fish said I should Not have killed him because he was T baiting even though I didn't see anything, just heard KOS. He claimed that making up rules and arguing would get me demoted FAST. Little disclaimer, that wasn't making up rules, that was following a KOS because that was all I heard...a mistake.

You people need to stop feeling like every report is Personal
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
k
k
Ok, well, all I can say is most reports are not false.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Perhaps you should stop feeling like everything is personal. Also when fish tried to explain things to you, you told HIM, a Moderator, not to speak to you. And that you didn't want to talk to him.

soo...cool story bro.
Alright

[Image: KSboaaP.jpg]
I killed someone for T baiting at the end of a map when I joined, (the guy reported me saying he was joking with a lenny but forgave me because he knew he was in the wrong) i called this out multiple times in chat. No one else killed me. Dagger comes in and says can i trust you i told him i had a reason to kill him don't fucking kill me and he open the door and kills me, so he gets reported, then slain for RMD next map.

Dagger never says a word about this slay on round 2 of dolls. Game goes on as normal. Later on after being snarky and a smart ass among other things i told him in chat he needs to stop making up his own rules (which you do btw just ask @Everyjuan) and to knock his shit off, he gets all whiny saying don't talk to me, i told him he kind of has to talk to me as I am a Mod. @Everyjuan agrees in admin chat and was the end of that conversation. The last couple of rounds for that map go by then the map changes again.

Dagger then disconnects with "I have work and Christmas seeks war..." which i was made away of after the fact, i didn't originally see this nor care until someone told me about it.

Proof:
 [Image: 3e8GjJv.png]

Then i am made aware that this post is made long after the fact that he took his slay without saying anything about it and leaving the game.

I don't know what your issue is Dagger, but Juan saw the reports and slayed you. Don't get all pissy many rounds after the fact because you want to start some shit because I told you to behave.

[Image: wVHeBO6.png]
[Image: tenor.gif]
This is a real problem, I fully agree with christmas in that some staff and regs like to make shit up and fuck with guests
Wait, how did dagger get staff?
(03-06-2017, 05:13 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote: Alright

I killed someone for T baiting at the end of a map when I joined, (the guy reported me saying he was joking with a lenny but forgave me because he knew he was in the wrong) i called this out multiple times in chat. No one else killed me. Dagger comes in and says can i trust you i told him i had a reason to kill him don't fucking kill me and he open the door and kills me, so he gets reported, then slain for RMD next map.

Dagger never says a word about this slay on round 2 of dolls. Game goes on as normal. Later on after being snarky and a smart ass among other things i told him in chat he needs to stop making up his own rules (which you do btw just ask @Everyjuan) and to knock his shit off, he gets all whiny saying don't talk to me, i told him he kind of has to talk to me as I am a Mod. @Everyjuan agrees in admin chat and was the end of that conversation. The last couple of rounds for that map go by then the map changes again.

Dagger then disconnects with "I have work and Christmas seeks war..." which i was made away of after the fact, i didn't originally see this nor care until someone told me about it.

Proof:

Then i am made aware that this post is made long after the fact that he took his slay without saying anything about it and leaving the game.

I don't know what your issue is Dagger, but Juan saw the reports and slayed you. Don't get all pissy many rounds after the fact because you want to start some shit because I told you to behave.

I have many problems sir, but you don't need to fucking tell me to stop making up my own rules...and by the way, no one else killed you because there were only three people there...the guy you killed, you and me...of COURSE no one else killed you ya twat, so how about before ya start making me look like the bad guy, ya hear my other side! Ask @Everyjuan I PMed him that fully accepted and respected his decision to slay me, but that I was confused because there is a way around that rule that people could heavily abuse. And just because you SAY he did it doesn't mean I have to believe it. I never saw it...making up your own rules is saying I am allowed to kill you because you killed a man regardless of consequences he did. What I did was get confused! Should I believe you or follow the fucking KOS put on you by the guy you killed! If I never saw anything, yeah I would say to follow it. And again, no one else killed you cuz we were the only ones there.

(03-06-2017, 06:39 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Wait, how did dagger get staff?

49.99 goes a long way my friend...remember the good times we had with you and your grapple..?

Proof:

Oh and I should also add you got salty as well...because you also RDMed on dolls without proof, took a slay, in text I put, 'that's okay cuz your serving a slay' in response to your smart ass getting mad at me.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(03-06-2017, 06:41 PM)SIX Wrote:

Proof:

I have many problems sir, but you don't need to fucking tell me to stop making up my own rules...and by the way, no one else killed you because there were only three people there...the guy you killed, you and me...of COURSE no one else killed you ya twat, so how about before ya start making me look like the bad guy, ya hear my other side! Ask @Everyjuan I PMed him that fully accepted and respected his decision to slay me, but that I was confused because there is a way around that rule that people could heavily abuse. And just because you SAY he did it doesn't mean I have to believe it. I never saw it...making up your own rules is saying I am allowed to kill you because you killed a man regardless of consequences he did. What I did was get confused! Should I believe you or follow the fucking KOS put on you by the guy you killed! If I never saw anything, yeah I would say to follow it. And again, no one else killed you cuz we were the only ones there.

(03-06-2017, 06:39 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Wait, how did dagger get staff?

49.99 goes a long way my friend...remember the good times we had with you and your grapple..?

Proof:

Oh and I should also add you got salty as well...because you also RDMed on dolls without proof, took a slay, in text I put, 'that's okay cuz your serving a slay' in response to your smart ass getting mad at me.

He didn't get mad at you, you just put that dumbass message in the slay.

So, to the point of this thread...The problem is you, Dagger.

..,............................................................................................................................................................................................
He bought it