Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider Bandwagon BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
(01-18-2020, 09:40 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: @Penguinslayer4 The Queen of Dinkleberg's TTT herself. What words exist that can properly describe you? Any compliment I provide doesn't do your being any justice. Now I know you'll protest everything I'm about to say, but fuck you anyway. You are a cute little shit and you're going to appreciate the nice things said about you. Whether it be the middle of the day, or the middle of the night when I'm trying to fucking sleep, I'm always here for you whenever your emotions decided to implode on you. Just talking to you in Discord is enough to make my entire week. If I want to smile, I simply need to hear that adorable laugh or experience your teasing banter. I really wish I could better type out my thoughts, but FUCK IT.
AAAAA you made me smile >.< love you cutie!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raider Bandwagon BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - by Penguinslayer4 - 01-18-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Raider Bandwagon BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - by Avi - 01-19-2020, 02:30 PM