Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider Bandwagon BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Hello all, Raider here! It is honestly hard to believe that it is already 2020. Feels like just yesterday I was in Elementary School playing Pokemon Platinum, enjoying a care free life, being the little geeky precursor to my modern day self. If you told me a decade ago, when I was 7, that I would one day get into UVA and try to practice law, I would laugh at you. I love science and a little bit of history. I had no interest in the boring realm of politics and government. Hell, I didn't realize who the fuck the President was until his wife fucked up my lunch. Here I am now though, finishing up my Senior year and actively participating in an online server. 2019 was an interesting year for myself. I obtained Trusted in late 2018, but came back around March in order to attempt to gain T-mod. I was introduced to relatively new players to myself, since I had not been on, and was able to experience developing relations with them. Here's some random notes for people. If I miss you, I apologize. If I were to put literally everyone on the server that meant something to me, I'd be here all fucking night and I'm too lazy for that.

@Dildo Shwaggins Ah my friendly northern neighbor. You were probably one of the first friends I truly recall making on Dinks. I was able to joke around with you, whether through dark humor or geeky history jokes. Your position and performance as Moderator was the very reason I even decided to become staff. It saddens me that I don't see you on the server very much, if any, but I know you're living your best life. Thank you brother, I would not still be wasting my time here without you. 

@Laced Xanax Well if it ain't the gay boy supreme. I do indeed count you amongst my friends, despite us not communicating that much lately. Your presence on the server always meant I could experience a laugh or two. I never would have guessed that the events of August would have thrown off everyone's view of the server and its function, but it did. If my Wifi wasn't so dogshit, I'd suggest we play some CS or Siege something. 

@Penguinslayer4 The Queen of Dinkleberg's TTT herself. What words exist that can properly describe you? Any compliment I provide doesn't do your being any justice. Now I know you'll protest everything I'm about to say, but fuck you anyway. You are a cute little shit and you're going to appreciate the nice things said about you. Whether it be the middle of the day, or the middle of the night when I'm trying to fucking sleep, I'm always here for you whenever your emotions decided to implode on you. Just talking to you in Discord is enough to make my entire week. If I want to smile, I simply need to hear that adorable laugh or experience your teasing banter. I really wish I could better type out my thoughts, but FUCK IT.

@daeganislegit The server's child. I honestly used to fuckingggg haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate you. You annoyed the shit out of me and I always knew your presence would trigger a trolling response out of everyone. As the months rolled on, I grew a slight attachment to you. I realized I was once in your very place and it wasn't fair to you to have my own bias against you. The more I played with you, the more I began to cherish your personality. Sadly I don't see you on very often nowadays, but I hope that can change soon. You've developed so much in the past year and I'm sure everyone on the server will agree of how proud we are of you. Rock on my cousin from the mountains.

@Avi Miss Gayvi herself. While our communications were limited to the times I saw you pop in during the mornings of my Summer, my exposure to you was still very meaningful. Like many of the other staff, I enjoyed playing against you and sharing a friendly level of mutual teasing. Based on your dedication to the server, your relatively new role as Admin definitely fits. 

@"Lycan" Man I don't even know if you're gonna fucking see this bro. I'm pretty sure the first time I played on the server, you were there. The vast majority of your communications with me involves one of us either sending memes to the other or making fun of. You've been here for God knows how long and hope that trend continues.

@Nicol Bolas Oh my brother, I definitely didn't forget you. You look like a geekier and younger variation of myself, despite you being my elder. We more or less rose up in the ranks together, though I was inactive when you first made your appearance on the server. You're a bastard, but you're a bastard that is very much so my friend. Rock on brother.

@Cryptic Salsa Well if it ain't the mother fucking Aussie/Birdie. Half the time I want to go to your burning country and strangle your loud ass fucking birds. You're a cool dude though. Sure you annoyed me early on, when I first met you, but I'm pretty sure everyone annoyed me. I hope to see you a fuck ton more when my Summer come around.

If I missed you, I am still sorry. There is literally so many people I could put here. Zoreo, Derp, Brown, Milk, Meemo, Mr Potato, Mrporky, soooooooooooooo many people.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(01-18-2020, 09:40 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: @Penguinslayer4 The Queen of Dinkleberg's TTT herself. What words exist that can properly describe you? Any compliment I provide doesn't do your being any justice. Now I know you'll protest everything I'm about to say, but fuck you anyway. You are a cute little shit and you're going to appreciate the nice things said about you. Whether it be the middle of the day, or the middle of the night when I'm trying to fucking sleep, I'm always here for you whenever your emotions decided to implode on you. Just talking to you in Discord is enough to make my entire week. If I want to smile, I simply need to hear that adorable laugh or experience your teasing banter. I really wish I could better type out my thoughts, but FUCK IT.
AAAAA you made me smile >.< love you cutie!
(10-01-2019, 06:13 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Cuck boy Raider ready for duty, can I kill for you Hani Penguinslayer4 Kale? I love myself some female attention.
quick reminder of that one time you called me a female
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(01-18-2020, 10:20 PM)Kale Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:13 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Cuck boy Raider ready for duty, can I kill for you Hani Penguinslayer4 Kale? I love myself some female attention.
quick reminder of that one time you called me a female

I don't like this post at all

also i hope u enjoy more of ur time here raider and gl with finishing up ur senior year
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
ur a simp

dumb idiot

also i am not your brother i swear to christ
[Image: b_560x95.png]
@Kale you're a fucking female. @Nicol Bolas you're my fucking brother. @Fozzy This post likes you though.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(01-18-2020, 09:40 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Hello all, Raider here! It is honestly hard to believe that it is already 2020. Feels like just yesterday I was in Elementary School playing Pokemon Platinum, enjoying a care free life, being the little geeky precursor to my modern day self. If you told me a decade ago, when I was 7, that I would one day get into UVA and try to practice law, I would laugh at you. I love science and a little bit of history. I had no interest in the boring realm of politics and government. Hell, I didn't realize who the fuck the President was until his wife fucked up my lunch. Here I am now though, finishing up my Senior year and actively participating in an online server. 2019 was an interesting year for myself. I obtained Trusted in late 2018, but came back around March in order to attempt to gain T-mod. I was introduced to relatively new players to myself, since I had not been on, and was able to experience developing relations with them. Here's some random notes for people. If I miss you, I apologize. If I were to put literally everyone on the server that meant something to me, I'd be here all fucking night and I'm too lazy for that.

@Dildo Shwaggins Ah my friendly northern neighbor. You were probably one of the first friends I truly recall making on Dinks. I was able to joke around with you, whether through dark humor or geeky history jokes. Your position and performance as Moderator was the very reason I even decided to become staff. It saddens me that I don't see you on the server very much, if any, but I know you're living your best life. Thank you brother, I would not still be wasting my time here without you. 

@Laced Xanax Well if it ain't the gay boy supreme. I do indeed count you amongst my friends, despite us not communicating that much lately. Your presence on the server always meant I could experience a laugh or two. I never would have guessed that the events of August would have thrown off everyone's view of the server and its function, but it did. If my Wifi wasn't so dogshit, I'd suggest we play some CS or Siege something. 

@Penguinslayer4 The Queen of Dinkleberg's TTT herself. What words exist that can properly describe you? Any compliment I provide doesn't do your being any justice. Now I know you'll protest everything I'm about to say, but fuck you anyway. You are a cute little shit and you're going to appreciate the nice things said about you. Whether it be the middle of the day, or the middle of the night when I'm trying to fucking sleep, I'm always here for you whenever your emotions decided to implode on you. Just talking to you in Discord is enough to make my entire week. If I want to smile, I simply need to hear that adorable laugh or experience your teasing banter. I really wish I could better type out my thoughts, but FUCK IT.

@daeganislegit The server's child. I honestly used to fuckingggg haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate you. You annoyed the shit out of me and I always knew your presence would trigger a trolling response out of everyone. As the months rolled on, I grew a slight attachment to you. I realized I was once in your very place and it wasn't fair to you to have my own bias against you. The more I played with you, the more I began to cherish your personality. Sadly I don't see you on very often nowadays, but I hope that can change soon. You've developed so much in the past year and I'm sure everyone on the server will agree of how proud we are of you. Rock on my cousin from the mountains.

@Avi Miss Gayvi herself. While our communications were limited to the times I saw you pop in during the mornings of my Summer, my exposure to you was still very meaningful. Like many of the other staff, I enjoyed playing against you and sharing a friendly level of mutual teasing. Based on your dedication to the server, your relatively new role as Admin definitely fits. 

@"Lycan" Man I don't even know if you're gonna fucking see this bro. I'm pretty sure the first time I played on the server, you were there. The vast majority of your communications with me involves one of us either sending memes to the other or making fun of. You've been here for God knows how long and hope that trend continues.

@Nicol Bolas Oh my brother, I definitely didn't forget you. You look like a geekier and younger variation of myself, despite you being my elder. We more or less rose up in the ranks together, though I was inactive when you first made your appearance on the server. You're a bastard, but you're a bastard that is very much so my friend. Rock on brother.

@Cryptic Salsa Well if it ain't the mother fucking Aussie/Birdie. Half the time I want to go to your burning country and strangle your loud ass fucking birds. You're a cool dude though. Sure you annoyed me early on, when I first met you, but I'm pretty sure everyone annoyed me. I hope to see you a fuck ton more when my Summer come around.

If I missed you, I am still sorry. There is literally so many people I could put here. Zoreo, Derp, Brown, Milk, Meemo, Mr Potato, Mrporky, soooooooooooooo many people.

/puts socks on, no homo/ love you buddy! and i still play here and there, though not as much as then. but i'll see you around one of these days, maybe when you're on break
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
wow no mention and here I was thinking we had something  :(
Quit tagging me you fucking mong

ily2 tho
fk u