Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Tmod
Ingame Name: Morris_Wilson

Steam ID: [b]0:0:180494821[/b]

Time Played: 

When First Joined: August 24th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am in the Eastern time zone and I will be on most nights around 8pm-1am but I am also on during the day and that is at random times

Rank Desired: the rank that I desire is the highest rank that I can get by working hard

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community by showing up and do what I can do

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community by making sure everyone knows the rules and follows them and if they don't then I will do what is nessisary, and also to make sure that the people on have fun

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no I have not been banned and I want to keep it that way that is one reason why I follow the rules

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...ml#pid1196

How did you find us?: [b]I found this server by searching the prophunt servers and I saw the name of this server and so I had to join[/b]

Other:I am glad to be part of this family and part of this server love you all <3

Messages In This Thread
PH Tmod - by Morris_Wilson - 03-08-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: PH Tmod - by lynx - 03-08-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: PH Tmod - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 03-09-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: PH Tmod - by ✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - - 03-09-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: PH Tmod - by RussEfarmer - 03-10-2017, 07:32 PM