Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Tmod
Ingame Name: Morris_Wilson

Steam ID: [b]0:0:180494821[/b]

Time Played: 

When First Joined: August 24th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am in the Eastern time zone and I will be on most nights around 8pm-1am but I am also on during the day and that is at random times

Rank Desired: the rank that I desire is the highest rank that I can get by working hard

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community by showing up and do what I can do

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community by making sure everyone knows the rules and follows them and if they don't then I will do what is nessisary, and also to make sure that the people on have fun

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no I have not been banned and I want to keep it that way that is one reason why I follow the rules

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...ml#pid1196

How did you find us?: [b]I found this server by searching the prophunt servers and I saw the name of this server and so I had to join[/b]

Other:I am glad to be part of this family and part of this server love you all <3
There are two MAIN reasons in which I think you shouldn't get this position, the first is basically when I have/was on I didn't see you do your job at all.
You weren't AFK, but you didn't warn/punish other(s) when they broke rules when you needed to. Which is a big deal, because that practically eliminates the factor of you doing what you should be when no other staff but you are on. 
Of course you warn players occasionally, otherwise, you wouldn't be in the position you are in now. 
I'm talking about telling others to leave unassigned, leave spec, mic spamming, etc.
I actually haven't seen you warn a player for an illegal spot ever?
But
I haven't been on recently. 

Secondly, you haven't had enough forum activity for me to feel comfortable with you in this position. 
I think you make a good trusted, possibly re-apply in two weeks or so? 
Or when you feel you're ready.
Have some good forum activity, make sure you do your job, etc.
Again, I could be wrong as I haven't been on lately, but this is my opinion. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
I like your play time
[Image: original.gif]
I think you forgot your playtime lol, also you should've put test mod cause when you say you want the highest rank you can get you sorta come off as power hungry, thats just what i think though
Dont look so blue
Absolute +1 from me. We need another shitty mod to bring prophunt to its knees and I think you'd be an amazing fit.

Good luck!

(this is a joke please don't hurt me)
Sorry, I've decided to deny this application.

I personally don't see you paying attention to chat and what is going on enough to handle things. You don't pay attention to things I ask in adminchat very often, and I have very little seen you handle situations outside of a giant chat disturbance. Try to focus on chat more than the actual game, because this is where staffing is largely based for trusteds.

Reapply in a month or so once you have corrected yourself.