Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we look at the rulebook and fix it?
(03-08-2020, 03:00 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 02:52 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: carrying off bodies to prevent a Detective from obtaining DNA should NOT be kosable. Sorry, but i will do whatever I please with a body and a magneto stick.

you could bet your ass i would purposely run away with bodies as an inno if it became a rule.

and do what? troll? you'll just end up getting in trouble because youd make people unable to play the game lol

just wanna point out that the game does not revolve around chasing bodies for dna.
and as im concerned, it should only be treated as sus; or trolling, if it's continued constantly.

as for the whole debate on following, i haven't seen ANY issues at all about following for as long as i have been on this server. there is a point in the idea of
not splitting off by yourself. so im just gonna leave it at that.

and imo, setting this entire thread up for trying to reimplement all the rules is gonna make this choking as fuck to read through, just isolate the main rule issues and discuss it as is in a subthread, thats already a thing with the whole "following" issue.
also out-of-the-loop, but the final say in what happens to the rules depends on Dink himself.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could we look at the rulebook and fix it? - by Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart - 03-08-2020, 03:11 PM