Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we look at the rulebook and fix it?
Everyone knows there are a lot of problems with the rules. Rules that make no sense, things that are sus only that should be KOS, some things are ridiculous, etc.

SO I feel we should take a look at the entire rulebook, streamline, fix, rework, and generally make it less confusing (maybe put the more confusing/server specific rules at the top, or something like that)

This is also an opportunity for the mods and admins to bring into discussion rules they think are more trouble than they are worth.

Two things I would like to see:

Actively preventing the detective from getting DNA off a body (by carrying it away or the like) should be KOSable, but it isn't even adressed.

Following. (I know this is a can of worms but seriously I cannot count the number of times I have gone "this guy is following me like he is a T, and I am almost certain they are a T, but then I cannot Do anything so they end up following me, and guess what, THEY ARE A T!)
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
carrying off bodies to prevent a Detective from obtaining DNA should NOT be kosable. Sorry, but i will do whatever I please with a body and a magneto stick.

you could bet your ass i would purposely run away with bodies as an inno if it became a rule.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(03-08-2020, 02:52 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: carrying off bodies to prevent a Detective from obtaining DNA should NOT be kosable. Sorry, but i will do whatever I please with a body and a magneto stick.

you could bet your ass i would purposely run away with bodies as an inno if it became a rule.

and do what? troll? you'll just end up getting in trouble because youd make people unable to play the game lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-08-2020, 03:00 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 02:52 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: carrying off bodies to prevent a Detective from obtaining DNA should NOT be kosable. Sorry, but i will do whatever I please with a body and a magneto stick.

and do what? troll? you'll just end up getting in trouble because youd make people unable to play the game lol

just wanna point out that the game does not revolve around chasing bodies for dna.
and as im concerned, it should only be treated as sus; or trolling, if it's continued constantly.

as for the whole debate on following, i haven't seen ANY issues at all about following for as long as i have been on this server. there is a point in the idea of
not splitting off by yourself. so im just gonna leave it at that.

and imo, setting this entire thread up for trying to reimplement all the rules is gonna make this choking as fuck to read through, just isolate the main rule issues and discuss it as is in a subthread, thats already a thing with the whole "following" issue.
also out-of-the-loop, but the final say in what happens to the rules depends on Dink himself.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
posting this rule change again since every time someone has posted about it, it was ignored.

Reasons to Call Suspicion:
Refusing to follow a kos**

why is this only suspicion?  if the traitor who's on kos starts shooting me and the guy next to him doesn't kill him or even try I should be able to kill him for not helping.
as of right now it just causes traitor buddies not to work together and have the round go on longer. I sure do love watching a kosed traitor camp with a random just to wait for his t buddy to die then ass fuck me while I id or he builds the confidence to shoot first/ knife me and I can't react.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Ever hear of a Jihad?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(03-08-2020, 03:23 PM)Fozzy Wrote: posting this rule change again since every time someone has posted about it, it was ignored.

why is this only suspicion?  if the traitor who's on kos starts shooting me and the guy next to him doesn't kill him or even try I should be able to kill him for not helping.
as of right now it just causes traitor buddies not to work together and have the round go on longer. I sure do love watching a kosed traitor camp with a random just to wait for his t buddy to die then ass fuck me while I id or he builds the confidence to shoot first/ knife me and I can't react.

Tbh theres always the false koses t's can put out
Hence the original meaning of that rule
Other than that, people might not be paying attention or are looking somewhere else.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-08-2020, 03:32 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 03:23 PM)Fozzy Wrote: Reasons to Call Suspicion:

Other than that, people might not be paying attention or are looking somewhere else.

Regardless, it's their fault for not paying attention to chat/voice. It's dumb that someone can actively avoid shooting a traitor, who is right in front of them, and get away with a sus. It's just dumb imo. As far as false KOSes, they're still KOSes --- unless ofc an already called out T is shouting random KOSes.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(03-08-2020, 03:32 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 03:23 PM)Fozzy Wrote: posting this rule change again since every time someone has posted about it, it was ignored.

It's the player's fault if they aren't paying attention and that rule doesn't stop traitors from false kosing innos those innos still die. If you follow the kos and they're inno you just kos the traitor?
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
the fact that i cant kill someone who is not making an attempt to kill a T that knifed someone right in front of them is absolutely braindead