Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My changes with my actions
Okay I'm just going to point out a few things here starting with what you wrote:

"My issue here is that trolls are trying to give me attention. Here's the problem I can't resist with attention."

Before you even think of becoming staff, I think you need to be told that the trolls are not seeking to give you attention at all. They want the attention, it is the main reason people hop onto servers and stir up a ruckus. As staff you have to keep a level-head and not feed into the trolls or else it will make the situation worse. I do not see this quality in you currently. Yes you help out on the server, but as of late you tend to lose your temper easily and fuel the issues that happen on the server instead of behaving in a mature manner. I do understand that you are young, but you need to really consider the feedback you got on your application and change your behavior accordingly before becoming staff.

One other thing I have noticed is that as soon as you were receiving negative feedback on your application, you wanted a couple of us to go comment on your application in order to back you up as to why you should be staff. That I will not do. Yes we are friends Mirror and I will be here for you, but I do believe that you need to improve on your behavior and attitude before you can be trusted to not continue to add to the fire when it starts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My changes with my actions - by ding - 04-07-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: My changes with my actions - by Sharky - 04-07-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: My changes with my actions - by §bStarling☆ - 04-07-2020, 01:20 AM
RE: My changes with my actions - by SNAK - 04-11-2020, 01:39 PM