Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My changes with my actions
Hey!

So recently I posted my 2nd staff application and according to the feedback, I will not be accepted because of the actions I caused.

So I want to talk about trolls. My issue here is that trolls are trying to give me attention. Here's the problem I can't resist with attention.

Also I am very and deeply sorry for the anger I had let out when I played prop hunt with a few people here. Especially the donors and staff.

The Moderators, Admins, Trusted members of PH, SNAK, and all the other donors if your reading this, then I want to change my actions I caused in the past few weeks. I knew my actions were a disgrace and shitty to the community. But I can't go through these changes at all alone. I need people to help me. My brother, my parents, my sister, my uncle and many others of my friends and family.

Usually I want to help become staff but this will take months to work hard on and I understand that. Believe me 1 day I can actually help staff who are feeling very stressful especially Voss (Illuminati), Nuru, Fish, Starling, Andre, Slasher, Momma, Ryuji, Alora, Pianoman, and much much more.

I want to go through this change together. What do you say?

Adam,
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I am not a PH player, but you making this post shows a lot of maturity and responsibility for your actions. I wish you luck with these “changes” that you’re wanting to make. Everyone has it in them if they choose to do so, don’t forget that.
I just want you to know that hard basics of becoming staff, but if you need any help just send me a message on discord because it's easier to rant to people you know from the community and etc. My DM's will always be available to have a chat, from what I've seen, just send a message.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
well i hope you do it would be nice to have another staff on here to help with the community but actions speak louder than words. if you want to help yourself with certain problems like for instance put away your mic for a change that way you wont have any problem at all with it. and if you need help from anyone we are here to help you out on the server. also might i add if you really want to help the staff best way right now would to be kind and friendly towards others and be cool i hope we see a better you in the future!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dont let this App define your future App trust me 

Ive been denied at least 4 maybe a few times but after awhile I got the  opportunity  to be a Test Mod. 

Ive made so many mistakes but staff always look at the bright side even though your past might come back.

Your gonna become a great staff one day and trust me you have a great bunch to help you.

As long as you can see the negatives you will always know what to improve on.

Strive on from here champ
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Okay I'm just going to point out a few things here starting with what you wrote:

"My issue here is that trolls are trying to give me attention. Here's the problem I can't resist with attention."

Before you even think of becoming staff, I think you need to be told that the trolls are not seeking to give you attention at all. They want the attention, it is the main reason people hop onto servers and stir up a ruckus. As staff you have to keep a level-head and not feed into the trolls or else it will make the situation worse. I do not see this quality in you currently. Yes you help out on the server, but as of late you tend to lose your temper easily and fuel the issues that happen on the server instead of behaving in a mature manner. I do understand that you are young, but you need to really consider the feedback you got on your application and change your behavior accordingly before becoming staff.

One other thing I have noticed is that as soon as you were receiving negative feedback on your application, you wanted a couple of us to go comment on your application in order to back you up as to why you should be staff. That I will not do. Yes we are friends Mirror and I will be here for you, but I do believe that you need to improve on your behavior and attitude before you can be trusted to not continue to add to the fire when it starts.

Your not a bad person I don't think, you just need to work on your people delegating skills. This is the internet, you have to be able to handle certain situations, people, etc... Being a staff member means player's will look at you on how to act within the community. You have a long road ahead of you as you are still young, continue working on certain social behaviors/skills and you'll make it. Good luck.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]