Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Rule change for carrying Dweapons
(04-07-2020, 11:06 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Well on that line instead of a rewording it’s more of needing a t menu list. Which I want to say exists but is outdated by now??
Also, it’s not as much a hole if it’s to prevent a hole. T’s would be able to get away with a lot more. For example killing with the grapple hook would be easier. Or the bat. The overlap is less than the gap that would exist.

Honestly even if it made kills with bat or grapple easier would that be bad? You would only ever get 1 kill before being kos'd. Hitting a player with a bat gives them so much time to react and kos you and you can even die before succesfuly hitting them you miss 1 swing and they notice there gonna start shooting you, same with grapple even if someone lands it on you, you can then warn them to let go before you shoot or if they pull you off an edge again you have so much time to get a kos off.

Even if they did get and accidental "buff" from a rule being re worded it wouldn't be bad since they are both more "I want to have fun this round and mess about" and less "I am gonna try hard and kill everyone" - kinda hard to try hard or pop off with a bat or grapple :)

Still more balanced and fun than a knife
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion: Rule change for carrying Dweapons - by Cactus - 04-07-2020, 11:18 PM