Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't I been Here Before ?
So I've struggled with writing this reply for a few days now, I feel like I've got to know you and talk to you more than most of the staff on PH. (Although correct me if you think that is wrong) I know that you've done something really stupid and that it's embarrassing to have it talked about and discussed but we have to. 

We are all a tight knit family here at Dinks as we've been through some tough times and people have let us down in the past in a big way. Trust goes a long way here for that very reason. It will be hard for others to let it go and trust you again, mostly because they do not understand why you did it. I'm not going to lie, I was really disappointed as I had backed you and spoke up for you to other staff that did not know you before this happened as I did think you would make an excellent staff member. 

I still think that you have the skill for being a staff member and you have been really helpful lately especially on the overflow server when pianoman is busy or getting swamped. However you definitely should have waited longer as Fish had recommended. Trust is not easily earned, not everyone has spent time with you or got the chance to get to know you to be able to build that trust. One month is not really a long time for a person to do that anyway. 

I do hope that you stick around and continue to be a part of this community. I do hope that people are able to get to know you and trust you again but mostly I hope that you learn from this experience that you can be your own worst enemy and not to let yourself down by letting fear take over.

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Haven't I been Here Before ? - by creepin - 04-07-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Haven't I been Here Before ? - by ding - 04-07-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Haven't I been Here Before ? - by creepin - 04-07-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Haven't I been Here Before ? - by killerZoreo - 04-07-2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Haven't I been Here Before ? - by Abdel - 04-07-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: Haven't I been Here Before ? - by Sharky - 04-07-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Haven't I been Here Before ? - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 04-10-2020, 08:16 PM