Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
(05-17-2020, 11:16 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: I like threads like these. Each side of my brain is agreeing with both sides of these because there is no clear cut answer for all people. However @Mother Nuru. please do clear this shit up because this has been a problem more than once. When this thread gets repeated in the summer of 2021 (because every summer it seems like something like this happens) then we can reference this thread to see just how many brains cells we have gained and will subsequently lose over something that made the community what it is. While shitposting on a serious thread is generally something I would disagree with, after losing half my soul to make a deal with satan to try and stop caring and getting scammed and still caring I understand that whatever happens now will not be the be-all-end-all of these debates. The thread should stay open and even after this is resolved we should still regularly have these kind of thought provoking threads.
Like i said im giving dink a chance first
if he doesnt i will
i mean im not really obligated to but i am bc i care about you shit heads here hence this whole entire mess
just give everyone a small break and meme shit for a bit and if you dont hear from dink i will do it ok 
the less yall freak out on me the more willing i am to talk
stop making me feel like im backed in a corner by a bunch of angry pitchforks like o said half the reason i resigned was bc i was fixing shit for other people like this
be calm beans and i will b nice mom ok thank bye

Messages In This Thread
RE: why does shitposting feel illegal now - by Smurfmin - 05-17-2020, 11:20 PM