Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
Every time we make a joke you mfs lock the threads. Bruh this isnt the mf senate and you arent George Bush
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
shitposting on serious threads is just asking for trouble. As you can tell :D
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Some things are just serious and don't need shit posters lmao. Just keep it simple.

EDIT:

Heyy, let's not -1 people because it's the honest reality. Accept it. The server needs purification lmao, no need to mass -1 everyone because they don't agree with you. We all have our own opinion.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(05-17-2020, 09:51 PM)SNAK Wrote: shitposting on serious threads is just asking for trouble. As you can tell :D

Is this a shitpost?? Bro now were getting locked ffs I was just trying to have a discussion
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
It was in a serious thread with a somewhat serious discussion that didn’t need to be shit posted in :/
serious
Fun fact: shitposting on serious threads is extremely rude to both the thread creator and people discussing on that thread. Go put your garbage somewhere that makes sense, there are plenty other non-serious threads for you people to have your shitposting fun on.
I actually somewhat agree with this. It does seem like *sometimes* that threads are moderated a bit too heavily --- not to say we don't need moderation. I just hope we find that nice happy medium where some things in 'general conversation' are left in that.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=72

And

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10430
[Image: b_560x95.png]
'Making a joke on a serious thread discussion." I believe you answered your own question bud