Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever using command while staff is online
I used my perms because u weren't warning anyone in specific homie u know that I dont abuse my powers I was simply telling u not to use ur bind to warn because ur not saying anyones name in specific, so how are they gonna know to stop doing what they doing. lmao if someone is muted I wanna know why IDC if u think donor isnt a perm that deserves to be in the server because it is and its fair, I get the idea im not allowed to use perms if staff is on me and Titan go over that on a weekly basis and i don't have problems with him. WHAT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH is when someone spam mutes a kid that's not chatspamming, when he gagged aidan it made sense because the micspam (which in my opinion needs no warning) but he never said anything in chat that warranted a full mute for the rest of the map. Regardless, im sure staff will make the right choice because I told u I wanted to be reported. If you felt i disrespected you I said make a report because I'm on this server almost everyday and the only people that seem to have problems with me are the ones spam muiting and gaging players with weak warnings. if you warn someone WARN THEM SPECIFICALLY noone is gonna read ur paragraph long bind in a chat that's moving almost constantly. That's all I have to say be easy stay steezy. <3 p.s. even if i do get demoted im not leaving the server lol u prolly jus mad i got all the perm vapes before u teehee ;)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleepforever using command while staff is online - by sleepforever - 06-05-2020, 02:20 PM