Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever using command while staff is online
Offender's Name: sleepforever

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33270014

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did:I muted someone for talking inappropriately Warned them not talk like that in chat also on mic and his friend kept on arguing with me and unmuting him

When They Did It:  6/5/2020 12am

Potential Witnesses:

Proof: https://gyazo.com/e29cb3a2c9f1b5bf781bf757fec3b04a  https://gyazo.com/71eb994d166c96eb4d71a16b77bada59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-pzYuf3F14&t=237s
Other:He used "!menu" to unmute him if you have  anymore questions you can dm watch the video until like 4min or 5mins don't have to watch the rest bc it was just trolls on Dr lol but yeah sorry for got to include this
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Yikes. I thought this was the good ol' "wow you muted someone before i did you're gone kiddo" but this is actually donor abuse. Take this idiot's donor away lmao
(05-30-2020, 08:41 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I've been sayin it for months: $15 is not a qualification to go and enforce rules. Sure, giving them the command is fine so that someone can get rid of the moron screaming the N word over the mic, but that is not equivalent to being staff, and shouldn't give them free reign to enforce rules like they are staff.

+1, thinking you magically know better than the REAL staff just because you have a mute and gag command is very, very stupid.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
@sleepforever
+1 Yeah i have had issues with Sleep using his commands when ive told him to make sure not to abuse his power/over step me, when i'm on and 
dealing with situation. Yes there are times i say he can step in and help but still need to handle it properly.
[Image: titan.gif]
“Ur not staff ur trusted.” At least I think that’s what he typed towards the beginning, couldn’t tell on my phone. I see enough evidence for some sort of punishment to be issued. To make a staff app is a complete mockery too before even responding to this.
I used my perms because u weren't warning anyone in specific homie u know that I dont abuse my powers I was simply telling u not to use ur bind to warn because ur not saying anyones name in specific, so how are they gonna know to stop doing what they doing. lmao if someone is muted I wanna know why IDC if u think donor isnt a perm that deserves to be in the server because it is and its fair, I get the idea im not allowed to use perms if staff is on me and Titan go over that on a weekly basis and i don't have problems with him. WHAT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH is when someone spam mutes a kid that's not chatspamming, when he gagged aidan it made sense because the micspam (which in my opinion needs no warning) but he never said anything in chat that warranted a full mute for the rest of the map. Regardless, im sure staff will make the right choice because I told u I wanted to be reported. If you felt i disrespected you I said make a report because I'm on this server almost everyday and the only people that seem to have problems with me are the ones spam muiting and gaging players with weak warnings. if you warn someone WARN THEM SPECIFICALLY noone is gonna read ur paragraph long bind in a chat that's moving almost constantly. That's all I have to say be easy stay steezy. <3 p.s. even if i do get demoted im not leaving the server lol u prolly jus mad i got all the perm vapes before u teehee ;)
(06-05-2020, 02:20 PM)sleepforever Wrote: ~snip~

If you have a problem with the way someone staffs the server, make an abuse thread about it or even ask them about it in private. Don't take it upon yourself to undermine what they're trying to do. I'm sure if Zack was actually doing something wrong, you could go on the forums and make a good argument against it and get some actual leeway, instead of making a fool of yourself by abusing donor powers.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
A map gag is usually the last straw before a kick, so if they were already gagged previous times then I see no reason for that to be a problem. Also, just because YOU don’t know why someone was punished doesn’t mean that the staff was abusing. I don’t see the logic behind that. Just don’t butt in staff matters as it’ll only make the situation blow up even more, and if you actually think abuse is happening... get proof and make a request similar to this one, not use it as a slogan to help “boost” your app.

All I see from this is you abusing your donor perms, which keep in mind shouldn’t be used while staff are online. You are not staff, don’t act like you are.
@sleepforever Look i warned everyone even in the video you can see and hear i said "final warning" when i said that i meant the whole server not just to you or your friend or kyle i mean everyone and i did the bind because it wasn't right for anyone to talk how your friend was talking in chat and i said he would of been round muted and not map he wasn't mic spamming he was saying inappropriate things i didn't abuse my power just for him chat spamming my bind said "say [red] Mic Spam, Chat Spam, Politics, Sexual talk and Racism is not allowed on this server, Not Allowed! SEE !MOTD!" that's my bind and your friend wasn't following that bind what you got to understand i dont hate anyone I don't even have a problem with you but you got to understand we have kids who come on and play in this community and can't have anyone talking that way on DR but thank you for your comment :)
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]