Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Prop Hunt Donors and Regs
Just wanted to add to this:

- if you bought donor for other reasons and DON'T WANT to use your privileges, that is absolutely fine. There is no expectation for donors to use their commands.

- please don't chat shit about staff, either to our faces or behind our backs. The accusations of "you aren't doing enough" and "what you're doing isn't good enough" actually do hurt our feelings/annoy us. We all just wanna play the same game you do.

- if you have questions, ASK THEM! I can guarantee a staff member will be much happier to have a chat and answer any questions rather than get into an argument over said issues at a later point.

I understand how frustrating it can get on server at times, I really do. I was a donor just like everyone else at one point. All we're asking here is that the current donors and regulars follow the guidelines, the suggestions put here and actually talk to staff rather than just hurling accusations our way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Prop Hunt Donors and Regs - by RussEfarmer - 06-08-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: To Prop Hunt Donors and Regs - by Laced Xanax - 06-08-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: To Prop Hunt Donors and Regs - by Laced Xanax - 06-08-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: To Prop Hunt Donors and Regs - by MissPauling - 06-08-2020, 09:07 PM
RE: To Prop Hunt Donors and Regs - by Agent Barton - 06-09-2020, 03:23 AM