why even ask for the thread subject what else would it be besides a ban appeal
(06-09-2020, 08:17 AM)slaps Wrote: how do you expect me NOT to mess with someone who reacts like this while playing a VIDEO GAME. i wouldve never considered it harassment but apparently you guys do, and thats fair, but goddamn its just a letter... 
Um we do because it's common sense for a normal person (hell if any of us here are) to not push someone's button for the sole purpose of trying to piss them off and get a reaction out of it, especially if staff have warned you not to do it? I wont deny that he overreacts, but that's not a reason to push an issue further for your own amusement.
Apparently, being asked to stop by the person in question themselves doesn't count as harassment, how strange...

I was more lenient than i thought considering i banned you for 3 for targeting and then jumped straight to a perma when i originally opted for a week/2week ban. but the fact that you can't even try to act apologetic, can't even give a reason to be unban other than: "oh yeah what i did wasn't right, but i only harassed him a little bit and it was fun, so i should be unbanned already", and can't have the decency to not put in a tasteless joke when you could just easily say you don't know is just disappointing.

Hell if i know if we unban people just because "enough time has passed". But the only thing this thread has done is reinforce the idea that you should honestly just leave and find another server you can fester in, Because you haven't said a single reason as to why you should be unbanned, not even a promise (despite how shallow it'd fucking be) to not do it again.

[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020

Messages In This Thread
RE: why even ask for the thread subject what else would it be besides a ban appeal - by Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart - 06-09-2020, 10:52 AM