why even ask for the thread subject what else would it be besides a ban appeal
Ingame Name: slaps 

SteamID: h

Who Banned You: @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart"

Reason For Ban: harassment

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: im not even gonna try to be sincere in this one cause it doesnt seem like it matters that much to you awesome people. do i need to find jesus himself and ask for his forgiveness to be let back into this community?! i was pming saitama “h” a bunch of times in pms to mess with him a little bit because it was (and still is) funny . im sorry if that makes me a horrible person, but how do you expect me NOT to mess with someone who reacts like this while playing a VIDEO GAME. i wouldve never considered it harassment but apparently you guys do, and thats fair, but goddamn its just a letter... 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): my only other ban is the first harassment one before this

Other: also unban nilz and laced xanax idek what theyre being accused of but its false, theyre both really nice guys and dont deserve to be banned
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173617804
Not TTT player so I have no input
laced is banned due to teaming with alcey besides that -1 from me, you need to put a little more effort into the application and be more sincere with your apology.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
+1 slaps is an amazing guy and clearly knows what he did wrong and wants to come back

i cant even play on serious with u cuz the staff there are braindead

i want this man unbanned by the time i am unbanned

edit: if necessary have him and saitama just not interact with each other, it's really not a big deal
(06-09-2020, 08:17 AM)slaps Wrote: how do you expect me NOT to mess with someone who reacts like this while playing a VIDEO GAME. i wouldve never considered it harassment but apparently you guys do, and thats fair, but goddamn its just a letter... 
Um we do because it's common sense for a normal person (hell if any of us here are) to not push someone's button for the sole purpose of trying to piss them off and get a reaction out of it, especially if staff have warned you not to do it? I wont deny that he overreacts, but that's not a reason to push an issue further for your own amusement.
Apparently, being asked to stop by the person in question themselves doesn't count as harassment, how strange...

I was more lenient than i thought considering i banned you for 3 for targeting and then jumped straight to a perma when i originally opted for a week/2week ban. but the fact that you can't even try to act apologetic, can't even give a reason to be unban other than: "oh yeah what i did wasn't right, but i only harassed him a little bit and it was fun, so i should be unbanned already", and can't have the decency to not put in a tasteless joke when you could just easily say you don't know is just disappointing.

Hell if i know if we unban people just because "enough time has passed". But the only thing this thread has done is reinforce the idea that you should honestly just leave and find another server you can fester in, Because you haven't said a single reason as to why you should be unbanned, not even a promise (despite how shallow it'd fucking be) to not do it again.

[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I mostly agree with what @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" said from this post alone. I don’t know anything about this player but by his unban request I don’t think he plans on changing.

-1 if it matters
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Actions speak louder than words and you want to prove that you've changed. I understand why you can't be asked repeating the same apology but in different words, everytime you post a ban appeal.

+1 for the unban
+1 for the reduction if unban not possible
+1 for creating the h meme, its hilarious.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(06-09-2020, 08:17 AM)slaps Wrote: Reason for Admins to Unban: im not even gonna try to be sincere in this one cause it doesnt seem like it matters that much to you awesome people. im sorry if that makes me a horrible person, but how do you expect me NOT to mess with someone who reacts like this while playing a VIDEO GAME.

Hell no, -1.
Laced and Uriel's responses just enforce how much people don't care to acknowledge harassment like this. Yes it might've just 1 letter but it seems like it was targeting because it was and still is funny to you guys. If anything I'm down for a reduction because a permanent ban for something so silly where ya'll just need to leave the dude alone regardless of how he reacts this is still a case of harassment. If you can't help yourself to your trollish nature to just keep poking at individuals because they talk funny or react funny then you're just pushing the narrative that doing things like this is ok.
(06-09-2020, 08:17 AM)slaps Wrote: ! i was pming saitama “h” a bunch of times in pms to mess with him a little bit because it was (and still is) funny . im sorry if that makes me a horrible person, but how do you expect me NOT to mess with someone who reacts like this while playing a VIDEO GAME.
This is the exact reason why you were denied last time. You think because someone is overreacting, you HAVE to do something. You HAVE to fuck with him. You HAVE to just get involved. You can always be more mature and just ignore it.
Maybe it was a different case of targetting/harassment than the usual case but you not actually feeling bad for doing it proves the point of the ban.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]