unban me im fucking bored
(06-15-2020, 12:09 AM)Avi Wrote: This is speaking to you as a friend and not as staff.  I am honestly disappointed in you.  You should know better, yet you continue to cause issues and join in on things.  I feel like you should serve the rest of this ban out.  -1 unban -1 reduction.

Edit: I also don't like that you made an appeal for this already just to ask for evidence then had it closed.

The other appeal was honestly a small brain bc I forgot I could DM Nicol

Also, what do you mean by continuing to cause issues and join in on things? Unless you count that time sal and I were banned for a day for repeated usage of a bad word, I haven't had a lot of issues. You make it sound like this is an everyday thing when it's not. This is the first time I've ever been banned for something like this. 

Yes, I like to mess around a little in the Discord and on the forums. It's really not as big of a deal as you're making it seem. I'd have half a mind to say that I am the least of the staff's concerns currently.

Messages In This Thread
unban me im fucking bored - by Laced Xanax - 06-14-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: unban me im fucking bored - by Ernest - 06-14-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: unban me im fucking bored - by Laced Xanax - 06-14-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: unban me im fucking bored - by sal - 06-14-2020, 11:09 PM
RE: unban me im fucking bored - by Avi - 06-15-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: unban me im fucking bored - by Laced Xanax - 06-15-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: unban me im fucking bored - by Avi - 06-15-2020, 01:13 AM