Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you
the rule for the wand on Dimmesdale was under map specific koses why is it gone now?

Edit: I know this for a fact because I am the one who wrote it and/or was there when me, the other admins, and hillrop were figuring out what rule to implement for the wand

maybe a bit before I was Admin actually but I know it was there in MOTD at one point for the longest time since the map was first added. 

it seems we now have a mystery to solve for why it is now gone as it was there when I was still Admin up until February. Not sure if the rule got changed (which idk why it would) or it somehow vanished from MOTD *cough* @Nicol Bolas 

Edit for this: I am losing more brain cells and it seems to be a miscommunication/misconception  in the catch all wording thank u

[Image: c5207c67a0bda87daf9ab1324e1f44e4.png]
thank u laced for copy-pasting the rules in discord back in 2018 tho it does come to mind rn that we never kept a good consistent changelog for motd in the comments on it

[Image: 485e3f3930e5bbdc1ae2dbdba09dfbc1.png]
[Image: b6343abcb52392e041cc98b610d6f3cf.png]
my word is also my evidence

TLDR: it was there before for this specific issue so where tf it go

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you - by Gabe - 07-07-2020, 10:10 PM