Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Test Moderator Application
Hey Travis! Thanks for Applying.

I wanna star this off with, Travis has Mod experience. As a Trusted he shows it very well but his abilities lack his full potential. As someone who is constantly burning out and don't make any posts about it cause I don't need to. I also jump on whenever I feel like jumping on. This role isn't a job and isn't required to get on everyday. Time does have to be consistent but not everyday 24/7 consistent. I've seen Travis among other trusted heed many on calls lately. 

The thing about the Travis' presence on the server has been very big this past month. I don't wanna call out people, but if you aren't active yourself as much as I have to personally see how Travis has conducted himself on server, don't think for a second you know anything about how travis handles himself on server. I also personally haven't seen some of you and you know who you are C:

Sorry to rant about that on this app, but just wanted to make my peace with it. Travis you are very level headed, I see alot of experience through you're actions and understand alot of how warnings and punishments should be given out to people who are purposely cause said issues. We can't all be on when people want to and we can't all make everyone happy, but in my opinion Travis would be an exception for applying to Tmod. I have personally seen him in action (before anyone else uses this statement just cause they've been "admin" in a different server). 

I hope you luck in this Travis, It's a (+1) from me. We got too many trusted at the moment and need some new blues around here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Travis Test Moderator Application - by happy - 07-10-2020, 05:05 AM
RE: Travis Test Moderator Application - by Abdel - 07-10-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Travis Test Moderator Application - by kev222 - 07-12-2020, 08:04 PM