Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbest reason you had to ban someone
I've seen a fair share of foolish bans as an administrator/manager.

Once had a guy come on and get banned for trolling/rdming. He proceeded to rejoin on four different alt accounts (all with different ips so ip ban was pointless). He was using a voice changer and proceeded to try to hit on me. I proceeded to convince him to admit over voice chat that all of those accounts were his and permabanned all of them.

I've had players admit to aimbot, esp hacks, wallhacks, and many other hacks. Even had a guy try to justify that it was fine that he was hacking.

(03-24-2017, 11:32 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: On my old TTT server we handed out bans like Oprah for a bunch of things, but the dumbest ones were when people openly admitted to ghosting.
I banned a ghosting group of four on a prop hunt server (also were trolling and team switching constantly), had one of the friends add me on steam. They proceeded to ask if I would unban them, and when I said no, she told me "Well we wouldn't have ghosted if you would have let us all be on the same team."
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dumbest reason you had to ban someone - by Avi - 03-24-2017, 12:11 PM