Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ThunderWalrus for Moderator part 2
I do think thunder is a lot more level headed than my original comment a month back, I just wasn't watching his progress so much so I didn't have as good of an idea of where he was but now I think he is ready for moderator and here is why.
He almost always tries to handle things himself instead of pinging others but he isn't afraid to ask questions before taking action if needed. This is HUGE for a mod because they have an ability to permaban someone so having a good compass of what is right and wrong is a MUST.
Thunder can get a bit heated sometimes but lately he has mellowed out a bit and come to an understanding that discussing is better than arguing. Also he tends to be very friendly with other staff when they are on which is always nice to be welcomed on server instead of yelled at by players of the server since you are being a staff online.
I have had no issues or incidents which I have heard of which make me doubt his judgement or ability.
Has been a member of the community long enough that I feel they understand the cliques we have and how to speak to each one of them without causing issues.
In all I think thunder is a perfect fit to be our next moderator. My only criticism could be more socialization outside of the staff discord and server but I also rarely interact outside of those two aswell.
+1

Messages In This Thread
RE: ThunderWalrus for Moderator part 2 - by Battons - 08-20-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: ThunderWalrus for Moderator part 2 - by saltychapdaddy - 08-20-2020, 06:40 PM
RE: ThunderWalrus for Moderator part 2 - by Evan - 08-22-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: ThunderWalrus for Moderator part 2 - by ding - 08-29-2020, 10:07 PM