Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pointshop 2: Under New Management
(03-30-2017, 11:58 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: It's going to take me a little while to learn the ins and outs of PS2 and major content additions will wait until the newly retitled PAX WEST 2017 CONTENT UPDATE at the end of August (alongside new maps), so please hold all recommendations until that thread opens up. In the meantime, I'd like to solicit some immediate feedback for small things I can do. Note: I am only focusing on TTT for the time being. The first thing on the agenda will be removing the Corvo, Zelda, and Gordon Freeman skins for broken shitboxes. Next is tweaking weapons. This is the one I want to hear community input on. 
  • What weapons are imbalanced?
  • How are they imbalanced?
  • What would you like changed?
  • Do any guns need to have their clip size changed or have their spare magazines adjusted? (For example, the Vector currently has a 25-size magazine with 55 spare bullet maximum when it should have a 25-size magazine with 75 spare bullet maximum)
I understand removing the broken playermodels but could you consider either giving a refund for those models or replacing them with a new model given to current owners? I have the Corvo and it's worth quite a bit. Kind of frustating when a lot of points are spent on something that is taken away.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean

Messages In This Thread
Pointshop 2: Under New Management - by Mr_Rippe - 03-30-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Pointshop 2: Under New Management - by City - 03-30-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Pointshop 2: Under New Management - by Avi - 03-30-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Pointshop 2: Under New Management - by Avi - 03-30-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Pointshop 2: Under New Management - by Foxka - 03-30-2017, 06:57 PM