Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requiem for a Better AWP
The Dink TTT AWP....it's big, its heavy, and most importantly, it's SUPER slow. The AWP on Dinkleberg's at some point, was nerfed to oblivion. Or maybe it's always been like this, I don't know. All I know is, I think it should be buffed. Now this might sound crazy "it's a one-hit kill" "it's an overpowered sniper" but I disagree... The AWP should be unlocked to it's full potential on this server. Bring back the noscopes, and remove the aim down shot delay. The gun won't be too powerful, infact it'll be just strong enough to where skilled players actually use it. It could be a really fun and satisfying to use weapon if we re-enable the no-scopes. The player will still have to land their target, it won't be any more powerful than any of the other easy kill weapons and explosives on the traitor arsenal. Right now the AWP is just a heavy restricted piece of luggage that takes up your inventory, that only barely serves a use if you happen to be on a map where giving yourself tunnel vision with it's three second scope in time is feasible. I've played on servers back in the day where you could land one-shot noscopes and it was a whole lotta fun.

Messages In This Thread
Requiem for a Better AWP - by two rats kissing - 11-09-2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by Happy - 11-09-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by Ɛ§ dan - 11-10-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by cat (2) - 11-10-2020, 07:12 AM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by NotRand - 11-10-2020, 09:24 AM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by Happy - 11-10-2020, 10:12 AM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by NotRand - 11-10-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by bryanbrr - 11-10-2020, 10:49 AM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by bryanbrr - 11-10-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Requiem for a Better AWP - by Kormit the frog - 11-10-2020, 11:00 AM