Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requiem for a Better AWP
The Dink TTT AWP....it's big, its heavy, and most importantly, it's SUPER slow. The AWP on Dinkleberg's at some point, was nerfed to oblivion. Or maybe it's always been like this, I don't know. All I know is, I think it should be buffed. Now this might sound crazy "it's a one-hit kill" "it's an overpowered sniper" but I disagree... The AWP should be unlocked to it's full potential on this server. Bring back the noscopes, and remove the aim down shot delay. The gun won't be too powerful, infact it'll be just strong enough to where skilled players actually use it. It could be a really fun and satisfying to use weapon if we re-enable the no-scopes. The player will still have to land their target, it won't be any more powerful than any of the other easy kill weapons and explosives on the traitor arsenal. Right now the AWP is just a heavy restricted piece of luggage that takes up your inventory, that only barely serves a use if you happen to be on a map where giving yourself tunnel vision with it's three second scope in time is feasible. I've played on servers back in the day where you could land one-shot noscopes and it was a whole lotta fun.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This is certainly going to be a controversial take.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-09-2020, 11:45 PM)Nicol Wrote: This is certainly going to be a controversial take.
i figured so but I stand by it, I want a useful awp. It's iconic.
i'll only agree to this if we remove the knife
Did you make this thread because you couldn't hit Crab Nickelson while he was bhopping yesterday
I dont mind if its only scoped + loud. Only issue I found is unreasonable insane recoil kick back that aim above after per shot and the delayed aim and switching. The server's awp is soo punishing imo.
(11-10-2020, 05:12 AM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote: Did you make this thread because you couldn't hit Crab Nickelson while he was bhopping yesterday
LMAO I knew I wasn't gonna hit that dude. But tbh it's also cause I see people all the time getting themselves killed with it from thinking they can quickscope someone with it

I'd also like to propose that we could change it to having one bullet total. Then it kinda becomes a ranged knife at that point. Think of it like the harpoon. Just one quickscope or one lil no scope to get u thru that T round.
It is how it is to deter people from using it you silly goose
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-10-2020, 09:24 AM)NotRand Wrote: It is how it is to deter people from using it you silly goose
Now if only we could deter people from using the knife
[Image: J6yUs0g]