Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse of power by none other than BmanTheTBM
(04-04-2017, 10:36 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 10:25 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: To begin with, everytime you are on the server, You go out of your way to come up with an excuse to RDM me.
On this occassion, you rdmd me claiming I activated a T trap by looking at a certain area, when 1. You cannot KOS off of that, and 2. according to the death scene, I never looked in that direction. Then you began to go on after you were slain after I told you to quit RDMing me for non kosable reasons.
It is allowed to mute/gag people as a donor for continued chat/verbal assault, and what you kept doing counted as such, and I have told staff I will do that before, and they are ok with it.
I would appreciate if you would stop being a targeting prick and get back to your jolly good day in England.

To answer some of your concerns, seeing as you are clearly delusional:
  • Your first claim is clear paranoia, you've nothing to support your own frivolous thoughts.
  • The RDM has nothing to do with this situation, it was a misunderstanding that got resolved in-game and it should be left out of this, as it's off-topic.
  • Again, you keep to your abated mind of some secretive agenda or vendetta against you. Let me put your mind at ease - you're mistaken.
I don't sincerely believe it to be allowed to mute someone, suffocating them of their freedom, just because you stumbled into a pickle you don't like resolving like an adult. What you've conversed with staff about is a large grey zone that stretches far and wide; clearly left up to interpretation here.

As in now, according to the blatantly evident screenshot, you called me out in abuse; which I'm not too concerned about, but as soon as I got back to you, you clearly weren't. Abusing your power to negate my liberty and then instantly playing the victim card here.

As you now again repeat yourself, thinking I'm specifically out to 'get' you, let me too repeat my response, I'm not.
I'm sure I would have a jolly good day if I did live in England, thank you.
  • Your first claim is clearly paranoia, You've nothing to support that he has damage logs.
  • The RDM has everything to do with this situation, it was not a misunderstanding that was resolved in game.
  • Again, you keep to understand to your mind that you do have some secretive agenda and vendetta against him. Let me put your mind at ease - You're mistaken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abuse of power by none other than BmanTheTBM - by cuddlebearkills - 04-04-2017, 10:48 PM