Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse of power by none other than BmanTheTBM
Offender's Name: BmanTheTBM

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132177644

Offender's Rank: Donator(?)

What They Did: Unlawful use of authority in their stupor of fervent power tripping. Calling me out in blatant abuse, for no particular reason other than a simple misunderstanding.

When They Did It: Not even thirty minutes ago from this post!

Potential Witnesses: It was left open for the entire server to see...

Proof: [Image: 217278b391debce8a1dfb8f7eb9cb733.png]

Other: There's not much more to say... Only that I hope this isn't what we, as the common folk, are susceptible to; suffer namecalling and when only slightly hinting a response in kind, to get our voices quelled in such a tyrannical fashion.
Wheres the problem? He pointed something out.

-EDIT: ok so what he muted you. What are you going to do about it. Cry? Jesus Christ are you 2? Did someone bully you on the playground and now you got to take it out on someone is gmod. If you are targeting someone every game so you can RDM them. Then get mad when you get in trouble for it. You deserve to be muted.
To begin with, everytime you are on the server, You go out of your way to come up with an excuse to RDM me.
On this occassion, you rdmd me claiming I activated a T trap by looking at a certain area, when 1. You cannot KOS off of that, and 2. according to the death scene, I never looked in that direction. Then you began to go on after you were slain after I told you to quit RDMing me for non kosable reasons.
It is allowed to mute/gag people as a donor for continued chat/verbal assault, and what you kept doing counted as such, and I have told staff I will do that before, and they are ok with it.
I would appreciate if you would stop being a targeting prick and get back to your jolly good day in England.
(04-04-2017, 10:25 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: To begin with, everytime you are on the server, You go out of your way to come up with an excuse to RDM me.
On this occassion, you rdmd me claiming I activated a T trap by looking at a certain area, when 1. You cannot KOS off of that, and 2. according to the death scene, I never looked in that direction. Then you began to go on after you were slain after I told you to quit RDMing me for non kosable reasons.
It is allowed to mute/gag people as a donor for continued chat/verbal assault, and what you kept doing counted as such, and I have told staff I will do that before, and they are ok with it.
I would appreciate if you would stop being a targeting prick and get back to your jolly good day in England.

To answer some of your concerns, seeing as you are clearly delusional:
  • Your first claim is clear paranoia, you've nothing to support your own frivolous thoughts.
  • The RDM has nothing to do with this situation, it was a misunderstanding that got resolved in-game and it should be left out of this, as it's off-topic.
  • Again, you keep to your abated mind of some secretive agenda or vendetta against you. Let me put your mind at ease - you're mistaken.
I don't sincerely believe it to be allowed to mute someone, suffocating them of their freedom, just because you stumbled into a pickle you don't like resolving like an adult. What you've conversed with staff about is a large grey zone that stretches far and wide; clearly left up to interpretation here.

As in now, according to the blatantly evident screenshot, you called me out in abuse; which I'm not too concerned about, but as soon as I got back to you, you clearly weren't. Abusing your power to negate my liberty and then instantly playing the victim card here.

As you now again repeat yourself, thinking I'm specifically out to 'get' you, let me too repeat my response, I'm not.
I'm sure I would have a jolly good day if I did live in England, thank you.
[Image: Sweden_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif]
1. The RDM is not off-topic, as it spurred the whole thing, if you had not RDMd me off of a targeted reason, none of this would have happened. I will say it one more time. I am kindly asking you to stop targeting me. Along with that, I would appreciate it if you would also stop with your "verbal" assault as you put it. Because once again, VERBAL means to be spoken out loud.... this is CHAT, meaning SILENT...

Long story short, Don't target RDM me, stop with your nonsense bickering about me being abusive, I have told staff before that I will gag/mute those who assault and target, they agreed it is fine, and I will do it again
If staff were on, he shouldn't have used his power to mute you but you aren't in the right either, it seems.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(04-04-2017, 10:46 PM)????????? Wrote: If staff were on, he shouldn't have used his power to mute you but you aren't in the right either, it seems.

You are correct, there were staff on. However, he continued about this after he received his slay, and even with staff on, I have gotten permission to gag/mute those who assault/target
(04-04-2017, 10:36 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 10:25 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: To begin with, everytime you are on the server, You go out of your way to come up with an excuse to RDM me.

To answer some of your concerns, seeing as you are clearly delusional:
  • Your first claim is clear paranoia, you've nothing to support your own frivolous thoughts.
  • The RDM has nothing to do with this situation, it was a misunderstanding that got resolved in-game and it should be left out of this, as it's off-topic.
  • Again, you keep to your abated mind of some secretive agenda or vendetta against you. Let me put your mind at ease - you're mistaken.
I don't sincerely believe it to be allowed to mute someone, suffocating them of their freedom, just because you stumbled into a pickle you don't like resolving like an adult. What you've conversed with staff about is a large grey zone that stretches far and wide; clearly left up to interpretation here.

As in now, according to the blatantly evident screenshot, you called me out in abuse; which I'm not too concerned about, but as soon as I got back to you, you clearly weren't. Abusing your power to negate my liberty and then instantly playing the victim card here.

As you now again repeat yourself, thinking I'm specifically out to 'get' you, let me too repeat my response, I'm not.
I'm sure I would have a jolly good day if I did live in England, thank you.
  • Your first claim is clearly paranoia, You've nothing to support that he has damage logs.
  • The RDM has everything to do with this situation, it was not a misunderstanding that was resolved in game.
  • Again, you keep to understand to your mind that you do have some secretive agenda and vendetta against him. Let me put your mind at ease - You're mistaken.
Setro was on at the time, so you shouldn't be using your powers like that. I don't even think you'd be allowed to mute him like that even when staff weren't on unless hes constantly harassing you. All you have to do is tell us in admin chat thats somethings going on so we can handle it.

Should Bman be banned or demoted? I don't believe so. He just needs to let staff handle it, and if those online don't, there are plenty more staff members he can contact.
[Image: giphy.gif]